On The Lookout For Innovation In L.A
- DARING NEW TEXTILE WORLD. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2008, Issue 5609, p22
Information about the 15th edition of Le Cuir à Paris exposition that was held in Villepinte, France from September 23-26, 2008 is presented. The event highlights exhibitors from 24 countries that were demonstrated boldness in creativity and quality of fashion textiles. The show featured Home...
- NAFTA's success: A three-year view from Mexico. // Business Mexico;Jul1997, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p14
Comments on the review of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) by Congress in July of 1997. Collection of data from sources on the impact of NAFTA; Goals of NAFTA; Contribution to the debate by the American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico.
- After NAFTA. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/11/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the `Gain the After NAFTA Advantage' conference scheduled on March 2, 1994 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. Sponsors; Topics to be discussed; Scheduled speakers; Keynote address speaker; Conference moderator.
- Seriously. // New Internationalist;Oct2001, Issue 339, p8
Focuses on the 'Textiles of the Future' conference in Tampere, Finland. Criticism to the hindrance to trade freedom; Strategies toward productivity; Creation of the 'Management Leisure Suit'.
- Law center hosts NAFTA officials. // Inside Tucson Business;3/3/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p9
Reports that the Tucson, Arizona-based National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade will host a meeting by Deputy Trade Ministers of the North American Free Trade Agreement. Issues to be discussed at the meeting.
- COMESA comes of age in Cairo. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/10/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p16
Highlights the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) conference held February 28 to 29, 2000 in Cairo, Egypt. Creation of a free trade zone covering the African continent; Approval of a proposal for Cairo to host the COMESA conference in 2001.
- Expo-Festival to highlight opportunities of NAFTA. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/14/94, Vol. 191 Issue 11, p10
Announces the International Free Trade Expo-Festival on March 20-27, 1994 at the Acapulco International Convention Center in Mexico. Speakers; Opportunity to gain a better overview of North American Free Trade (NAFTA) Agreement and practical information on extending company operations across...
- Toronto Fabric Fair set for Aug. 17-19. // Home Textiles Today;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p8
The article offers information on the Toronto Fabric Fair to be held from August 17-19, 2010 at the Paradise Banquet & Convention Center in Toronto, Ontario.
- PATTERNS OF PRESTIGE. // Ornament;Autumn92, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information about the exhibition "Patterns of Prestige: The Development and Influence of the Saltillo Sarape" at the Oakland Museum in Oakland, California until October 18, 1992.