NTA Holds Annual Meeting & Trade Show
- TILT-UP GROUP CALLS FOR CONVENTION PRESENTATIONS. // Concrete Products;Feb2007, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p21
The article offers information on the Tilt-Up Concrete Association's conference to be held in College Park, Maryland, from October 3-6, 2007.
- FOUNDATION ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION CONGRESS ON TRACK TO SET NEW RECORD. // Concrete Products;Jul2008, Vol. 111 Issue 7, pPC10
The article offers information on the 2009 International Foundation Congress and Equipment Expo (IFCEE) to be held at the Buena Vista Resort Hotel in Orlando, Florida on March 15-19.
- Bauma 2010 poised for strong turnout despite recession. // Concrete Products;Mar2010, Vol. 113 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on the Bauma 2010 international mining and construction trade show to be held at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Germany from April 19-25, 2010.
- 2002 IPLOCA Convention. // Underground Construction;Apr2002, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p4
Reports that the 2002 IPLOCA Convention will be held in Bermuda instead of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Reason for changing the venue of the convention.
- Construction Industry Week kicks off Aug. 25. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;8/22/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p30
Discusses the construction industry week celebration of the Puerto Rico chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. Number of members of the chapter; Awards that will be presented; Activities during the celebration.
- Special forum offers credit crunch help. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep2008, p4
The article offers information on the Credit Crunch Forum in response to deteriorating conditions in the construction industry on September 17, 2008 at the National Motorcycle Museum in Solihull, England.
- Conference Points to Upswing for Local Homebuilders. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;4/5/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p55
Information about the topics discussed during the 2010 conference of building executives sponsored by the Orange County, California chapter of the Building Industry Association is presented.
- Stop press. Sleight, Chris // International Construction;Mar2008, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p37
The article offers information on the ConExpo-Con/Agg 2008 to be held on March 11-15, 2008 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Europlatform conference. // International Construction;Jul2010, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p19
The article offers information on the 2010 Europlatform conference to be held in September in Spain.
- ConExpo-Con/Agg adds concrete partner. // Pit & Quarry;Sep2009, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on the 2011 ConExpo-Con/Agg exposition with the 2011 International Concrete Exposition (ICON Expo) organized by the National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) from March 22-26, 2011 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada.