Ports of Auckland hosts international port forum
- San Diego's Kissing Statue to Remain on Bay. Hill, Taylor // Log Newspaper;3/16/2012, Issue 915, p25
The article informs that the Board of Port Commissioners of San Diego, California has granted the display of a 25-foot foam kissing sculpture at the Tuna Harbor of San Diego and mentions that a local group has offered to donate a painted bronze version of the statue.
- Newport Harbor Cruising Guide Booklet Updated. // Log Newspaper;5/11/2012, Issue 919, p7
The article reports the updation of the Newport Harbor Guide of the Newport Beach Harbor Commission, California, which includes a fold-out map and chart of the harbor along with other information related to the harbor.
- Destination UNESCO. Palatz, Nadine // International Cruise & Ferry Review;Autumn/Winter2012, p196
The article reports that the Atlantic Alliance group which represents ports in Europe is offering cruises with specific themes as part of its effort to attract more visitors.
- NSW Ports acquires long-term leases for Port Botany and Port Kembla. // Ausmarine;May2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the selection of the New South Wales Ports consortium (NSW Ports) led by Industry Funds Management (IFM) and including Australian Super, Cbus and Tawreed Investments by the New South Wales Government as the successful bidder for the leases of Port Botany and Port Kembla.
- Clia chairman: We must work 'more closely with the ports'. Griffiths, Sophie // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/25/2014, Issue 3116, p19
The article offers information on statement given by Pierfrancesco Vago, chairman of cruise industry trade association Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Europe, regarding the importance of sustainable tourism particularly on the supports of port associations for cruise industry.
- Civic pride on the half shell. FALLON, BILL // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/16/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 37, p8
The article offers information on the 36th annual Norwalk Oyster Festival, a trade show sponsored by the Norwalk Seaport Association Inc. that was held in Connecticut from September 6-8, 2013.
- UK DREDGING. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Apr2010, p15
A calendar of events related to dredging in Great Britain on April 19- September 12, 2010 is presented which includes the 7th Biennial Congress of the International Harbour Masters' Association, the Coastal Engineering and Management Asia, and the 8th Association of Southeast Asian Nation...
- SETTING PRIORITIES. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);9/6/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p14
An interview with American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA) President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Kurt Nagle is presented. Nagle discusses AAPA's top priorities and the state of the U.S.'s transportation infrastructure. He discusses the consequence if proper funding is not provided...
- 18th Annual Hall of Fame Awards. KELLY, EDWARD J. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/9/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p60
The article announces that Claudio Bozzo, Rick Gabrielson and Joseph E.M. Hughes has been awarded the 2010 Ship's Lookout Statue Award and inducted to the International Maritime Hall of Fame by the Association of the Port of New York/New Jersey.