Presentation spotlights FDR's mother's influence on his life
- Local history focus of SUNY Dutchess conference. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p7
The article announces that the Dutchess Community College's History, Government and Economics Department is partnering with the Institute of History, Archeology and Education for the Dutchess County History Conference in New York on May 7, 2011.
- DCC offers green technology info session. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p13
The article offers information on the session regarding the careers offered in green technologies which will be hosted by the Office of Community Services of the Dutchess Community College (DCC) in Poughkeepsie, New York on January 13, 2011.
- DCC to hosts leadership conference for women. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/30/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie, New York is co-sponsoring a daylong conference, Leadership Tools for Women, on, June 2, 2005 at the main campus in Poughkeepsie. The registration fee of $60 per person includes all workshops, continental breakfast, lunch, and...
- Small Business Planning is SCORE's topic for DCC seminar. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/11/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p29
The article offers information about the Dutchess SCORE seminar on business planning to be held at Duchess Community College, New York on June 18, 2007.
- College offers courses in driving, child protection & technicians. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/6/93 - 8/16/93, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the classes offered in Dutchess Community College for New York State Pre-licensing and Point and Insurance Reduction programs in August, 1993. Sessions for the pre-licensing course; Requirement of a Learner's Permit; Course fee; Improvement of drivers' insurance rates.
- College courses offered at Beacon sites. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/3/94 - 10/10/94, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p12
Reports that Dutchess Community College, through a cooperative venture with the Beacon School District, is offering credit-free courses at several schools in Beacon, New,York. Vocational, crafts and career development courses; Contact information.
- Entrepreneur Institute offers summer courses. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/17/95, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p9
Reports that New York-based Dutchess Community College's Business Technologies Department and Development Center for Business have joined resources to form the DCC Entrepreneur Institute.
- DCC's class of '95 is largest on record. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/12/95 - 6/19/95, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p8
Reports that Dutchess Community College's 36th commencement, held on May 21, 1995, graduated the largest class in the college's history.
- DCC offers credit-free skills program. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/26/95 - 7/3/95, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p12
Reports that the Dutchess Community College is offering a credit-free program designed to assist those entering or returning to college.