REFERRAL/CONSULTATION PROCESS now solidly on national agenda
- CACI looks to the future. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;Mar2010 Supplement, p6
The article offers information on the Collaborative Action Committee on Intra-Professionalism (CACI) meeting which was held on January 8, 2010 in Canada. It discusses the need to improve the relations between the general practitioners or family physicians with other medical specialists. It...
- Austrian Spatial Disorientation Conference Attracts Aviation Medical Specialists from 20 Nations. Drwiega, Andrew // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p16
Information about several topics discussed at the Spatial Disorientation and Night Vision Training conference/workshop by the Austrian-based Academy of Medical Sciences and Technology (AMST) held in Salzburg, Austria is presented.
- SKETCH. // Pulse;6/16/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p3
Information about the 2010 Local Medical Committees (LMCs) conference which was held in London, England, is presented.
- Assembly Offers Readers Chance to Meet AFP Editors. Ressel, Genevieve W. // American Family Physician;9/1/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p611
The article offers information on the Annual Scientific Assembly sponsored by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and will be held from October 3-6, 2007 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Been There, Done That? // Physician Executive;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p87
The article offers information on the Integrated Health Systems-Step1: Integrating Physician Practices conference to be held at the American College of Physician Executives' (ACPE's) Winter Institute in Naples, Florida on January 22-23, 2010.
- PULSE IS GOING LIVE. // Pulse;9/19/2012, Vol. 72 Issue 30, p37
The article offers information on the conference Pulse Live 2013 for general medical practitioners, to be organized by the periodical in April 2013 in Birmingham, England.
- Whet your appetite for doing the right thing. Mangin, Dee // New Zealand Doctor;8/11/2010, p39
The article offers information on the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners' (RNZCGP) annual conference to be held in Christchurch on September 2-5, 2010.
- Key event for dispensing doctors. Baker, David // GP: General Practitioner;10/3/2008, p48
The article offers information on the Dispensing Doctor's Association (DDA) conference to be held at The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate, England on October 31-November 2, 2008.
- Evidence-based medicine challenged. Tatham, Helen // New Zealand Doctor;9/21/2011, p12
The article discusses the highlights of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and General Practice New Zealand's joint Conference for General Practice held in Auckland, wherein British medical researcher Trisha Greenhalgh challenged the evidence-based medicine paradigm.