With Hispanics, One Size Doesn't Fit All
- TV Execs Discuss Trends, Disarray. Rinaldi, Jennifer // Communications Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the fifth annual Future of Television conference in Manhattan, New York City. Tim Herbert, senior research director for the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), observes a 46 percent decline in the prices of digital television displays, which have seen significant...
- Tech Strikes a Chord at TV Confab. Rinaldi, Jennifer // Communications Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p11
The article reports on the fifth annual Future of Television conference in Manhattan, New York City. It was observed that television industry leaders are testing the consumer appeal, economic feasibility and technology of several new devices. Their goal is to find a device that would be found...
- MIP REPLACEMENT OPERATION WORKS. Tsang, Susan // Variety;12/11/2000, Vol. 381 Issue 4, p58
Provides information on the Asia Television Forum held on December 6-8, 2000 held in Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort on Sentosa Island, Singapore. Complaints of Carsey Werner vice president Rajiv Dhawn; Format of the forum; Organizer of the forum.
- Montreux demands convergence. Radlo, Nick // TVB Europe;Jul2000, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p1
Highlights the events during the first World Television Forum in Montreux, France in June 2000. Convergence in the television technology; Major sponsors of the affair; Assessment of the affair.
- What has Digital done for Special Effects? Iles, Tony // Image Technology;Nov2004, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p16
The article offers information on the British Kinematograph, Sound & Television Society (BKSTS) seminar at the Digital testbed facility in the National Film Theater on November 25, 2004.
- The new Montreux Symposium: planning for 1999 and beyond. Zoebeli, Chris // TVB Europe;Sep98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on plans to make the Montreux International Television Symposium and Technical Exhibition a yearly event in Great Britain. Symposium beginnings; Requirements for exhibitors; Incorporation of the Radio Symposium.
- IBC UNPLUGGED. Dean, Richard; Reed, Phil; Corvin, Ann-Marie; Hilton, Kevin // Televisual;Sep2003, p72
Focuses on the topics to be discussed in the international television broadcasting conference to be held at Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Move from standard to high definition; Editing and graphics technology; Relationship between video and audio.
- Set-Top Data Not Quite There Yet. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;11/1/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 41, p11
Information about the panel discussion titled "Audience Measurement" at the OnScreen Media Summit held in New York City on October 28, 2010 is presented.
- MONTREUX 83. // BKSTS Journal;May1983, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p200
The article offers information on the 13th International Television Symposium & Technical Exhibition to be held in Montreux, Switzerland on May 28-June 2, 1983.