At IBC, It's Video Everywhere
- Software, Content Deals Abound at Western Show. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;12/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p37
Reports on the United States cable television industry show Western Show 2000 held in Los Angeles, California. Interactive television software and contents introduced by vendors during the event.
- Cable IPTV Piques Interest. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p43
The article reports on the CableLabs Innovation Showcase during the CableLabs Summer Conference in the U.S. in August 2007. The exhibition included presentations of new cable television equipment by established vendors and start-up companies. Harmonic's universal-edge quadrature amplitude...
- Cablevision Launches 'Quick View' Mosaics. // Multichannel News;11/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p11
The article informs that Cablevision Systems Corp. has launched iO TV Quick View, three new channels that display icon of nine different networks on a single screen. It is stated that the quick view channels are available to digital cable subscribers with a set-top box. The service is being...
- THE CLOUD. // CED;Jul2011, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p8
A preview of several cable television products including the HTML5 applications from ActiveVideo Networks Inc., the three new high definition (HD) set-top boxes from EchoStar Technologies LLC, and the PowerUp AMS platform from Zodiac Interactive are presented.
- The great 4-Cs of HD. Krsljanin, Milan // TVB Europe;Jun2004, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p1
Reports on trends in the high definition television (HDTV) market discussed at NAB conference. Factors driving the adoption of HDTV; HDTV penetration in the U.S.; HDTV technologies showcased at the conference.
- As the world turns. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Jun2004, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the 2004 NAB high definition television (HDTV) conference. HDTV products introduced by various manufacturers; HDTV innovations; HDTV for broadcast applications; Trends in the HDTV market; Topics of conference sessions.
- NAB Wrap-Up. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;4/26/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 17, p13
Reports on the high definition (HD) technology showcased at the 2004 National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. Spending of broadcasters for their digital television transmission facilities; Computer platforms utilized by the HD technology presented at the show;...
- The Future of TV. MACADAMS, DEBORAH D. // TV Technology;4/8/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p6
The article offers the author's insights on the type and features of television (TV) she wants in the future, which is the handset with tiny distortion-free Bose speakers and a Taser setting.
- Trends in content delivery. Volans, Ian // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Nov/Dec2010, p14
The article discusses the highlights of the Content Delivery Summit held in London, England in mid-October 2010. The event served as a prelude to the Streaming Media Europe conference and was attended by broadcasters from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Qatar, Switzerland and Great Britain. Themes of...