NYC Comic Con: An 'Intimate' Spot For Cartoon Fans
- Mr. Pareto Head. Crossen, Mike // Quality Progress;May2006, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p14
A humorous cartoon about preparing for a conference presentation is presented.
- Comic-Con goes H'w'd. Phillips, Jevon // Daily Variety;8/6/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 45, p11
Highlights the 33rd San Diego Comic-Con in California. Number of fans participating in the conference; Guest speakers; Actors and actresses present during the conference.
- ASSOC'N OF SUPER FUNDS OF AUSTRALIA. // Super Review;Nov2005, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p2
A cartoon related to the annual conference of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia is presented.
- WHAT'S Happening. // Tennessee Tribune;1/30/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p1B
A calendar of events for the Nashville area in Tennessee from February to March 2014 is presented which includes the cartoon presentation by cartoonist Leigh Rubin, the Les Gemmes Literary Luncheon and the Coalition of 100 Black Women--Sister to Sister Conference.
- The Cartoon Consumer Invasion. // Animation;Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p45
The article lists the cartoon classic products that the 2010 Licensing International Expo are offering which include the Geronimo Stilton from Atlantyca Entertainment, Veggie Tales from Big Idea Entertainment, and In the Night Garden 3rd & Big from BBC Worldwide.
- Color & line, with XX chromosomes. Wood, Sura // Bay Area Reporter;9/30/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p21
The article offers information on the exhibition titled "Graphic Details: Confessional Comics by Jewish Women," to be held at the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco, California from October 1, 2010 to January 30, 2011.
- Register at NCBA to win original 'Rubes' cartoon. // Michigan Farmer (0026-2153);Jan2011, pBP10
The article offers an announcement that visitors of the "Beef Producer" booth at the National Cattlemen's Beef Association Convention and Trade Show in Denver, Colorado, who would sign up could take an original Leigh Rubin cartoon print.
- SOFTWARE & SUPPLIES. // Accounting Today;2/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p22
The article features several software and supplies for accountants including software to help with the Financial Accounting Standards Board's Interpretation No. 48 by Thomson Tax & Accounting, BizConference from BizAction and accounting cartoon note cards from the CPA Marketing Center.
- NY Comic-Con: Part 2. Benitez, Tina // Playthings;Apr2007, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p12
The article provides information about the NY Comic-Con, a convention held in New York. The convention has featured trade show of video games and cartoons. It has been observed that the event continued to attract exhibitors and increased attendance of international visitors. In addition, there...