Stakeholders in supply chain discuss shortages
- Dear Reader. Hessler, Frederick A. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;May2013, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p65
The article presents information on the 2013 14th annual Non-Profit Health Care Investor Conference.
- calendar. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jan2007, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p76
The article presents a calendar of events concerning healthcare in the U.S. The National Symposium on Governing & Leading Healthcare Organizations will be held in Phoenix, Arizona. The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society's Annual Conference and Exhibition will be conducted in...
- update. // Health Facilities Management;Apr2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p40
This section presents an update on the healthcare facility management sector as of April 2008. The theme of the American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services (ASHES) 23rd Conference and Healthcare Marketplace is Branding Excellence: Innovation, Education and Collaboration...Everything...
- AHA forum focuses on delivery innovations, challenges. Evans, Melanie // Modern Healthcare;7/21/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p0004
No abstract available.
- Innovation summit focuses on better care through technology. Sandler, Michael // Modern Healthcare;6/15/2015, Vol. 45 Issue 24, p4
The article offers information on an innovation summit organized by the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society which will be held in Chicago, Illinois from June 15-17, 2015.
- people & business. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jun2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p50
This section offers health care industry news briefs as of June 2015. Topics discussed include the planned retirement of Boulder Community Health president and chief executive officer (CEO) David P. Gehant, the merger agreement entered into by Meridian Health with Hackensack University Health...
- FPM QUIZ. // Family Practice Management;Nov2006, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p67
A quiz concerning the office practices and work relationship in the health facilities is presented. INSET: TAKING THE QUIZ.
- NEWS FROM THE AHA... // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Oct2013, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p14
The article presents 2013 news on the American Hospital Association (AHA), including news on testimony which an AHA witness gave on hospital mergers to the U.S. House of Representatives, the AHA's "Checklists to Improve Patient Safety" and the AHA's role in the Health & Human Services' Champions...
- Network news. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;02/20/97, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p28
Proposes ten strategies for success for health care organizations. Emergence of three basic organizational models, namely, the public utilities, for-profit businesses, and loose alliances; Integration of patient care across the range of services; Installation of clinical management systems and...