Introducing: Security Week
- INDUSTRY Calendar. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2005, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p65
Presents an international calendar of congresses related to security management from October 11, 2005-June 9, 2006.
- Security Week is November 1-4, 2011. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information on the Security Week on November 1-3, 2011 in New York City, which will feature the Security 500 conference and reognition dinner.
- Government Security Expo. Macsai, Dan // Fast Company;Mar2011, Issue 153, p32
The article presents a preview of Government Security Expo, a conference on security management held in Washington, D.C. beginning on March 29, 2011, focusing on its events related to computer security.
- Free invitation to the SC Forum for 55 delegates. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);May2008, p36
The article offers information on the 2008 SC Magazine Forum from July 7-9 at the Oxford Belfry.
- Infosecurity Europe 2007. // Database & Network Journal;Dec2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p11
The article offers information to the Infosecurity Europe 2007 to be held on April 24-26, 2007 at the Grand Hall, Olympia.
- CONVENTIONAL WISDOMâ€¦How well do you know convention security? Bolton, Frazier // Expo Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p10
A quiz about convention security is presented.
- PROGRAM OF SESSIONS. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p62
The article offers information on the International Security Conference and Exposition to be held at Toronto Congress Centre in Mississauga, Ontario in October 17-19 2006.
- Beijing expels 'sensitive people' to prevent disruptions at Party conclaves. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;3/7/2007, p1
The article reports on the presence of public security troops and personnel at the 2007 annual National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference and the National People's Congress held at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China. The mission of the security...
- Jail Programs--Where They Are--Where They Ought to Go. Kerle, Ken // American Jails;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
The article reflects on the annual conference of the California Jail Programs Association (CJPA) at the Asilomar Conference Center in California. It features several topics including alcohol, drug treatment, physical exercise mental health, vocational training. It provides information on need...