Trailer dealers get down to business
- NTDA sells out convention hotel. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/21/2012, p3
The article reports that the National Trailers Dealers Association (NTDA) room block at The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla, California, for the 22nd Annual NTDA Convetion on September 26-28, 2012 has been sold out.
- Trailer dealers deal with issues. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p52
The article discusses the key topics discussed at the National Trailer Dealers Association's (NTDA) convention held in Palm Beach, Florida on October 5-7, 2011, which include federal excise tax changes, what fleets expect from trailer dealers, and updates on new trailers and components.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p47
A calendar of events for the trailer truck and transportation equipment sectors from October 2010 to August 2012 is presented which include the 2010 National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) convention, Heavy Duty Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW '11), and the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS).
- What trailer dealer customers want. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p53
The article discusses the highlights of the "Fleet Perspectives" panel discussion at the National Trailer Dealers Association's (NTDA) convention held in Palm Beach, Florida on October 5-7, 2011. Key issues discussed include the most important service fleets desire from trailer dealers, fuel...
- NTDA convention sets record. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2013, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p44
The article reports that the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) held its most successful and well attended convention since it was founded 23 years ago. The conference was held on October 9-11 in Naples, Florida. Michael Shuemake, president of the Central Valley Trailer Repair in...
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2010, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p58
A calendar of events for the trailer dealership industry is presented which includes the Canadian Transportation Equipment Association (CTEA) Manufacturer's Conference and General Meeting in British Columbia from November 1-3, 2010, the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM)...
- NTDA celebrates 25 years. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2015, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p49
Information about several issues discussed at the National Trailer Dealer Association's (NTDA) convention during its 25 anniversary at the Diplomat Resort and Spa in Hollywood, Florida on September 23-25, 2015 is presented. Topics include the growth in membership, greenhouse gas regulation and...
- ALL-CLEAR! // Motor Transport;10/4/2010, p9
A preview of a new device to pull curtains clear of a trailer's loadspace by the trailer manufacturer Montracon Ltd. Is presented.
- Trailer orders up 45% for first half of 2014. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2014, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the "State of the Industry: US Trailers" report published by ACT Research Co. as of August 2014 which mentioned the increase in June 2014 net orders for trailers in the U.S.