The new trucks
- In the news. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Apr2009, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the opportunity obtained by many suppliers to introduce products at the 45th Annual Convention of the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in the U.S. According to the article, part of the convention program is the presentation by Navistar Inc. of the International...
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p54
A calendar of events for the National Truck Equipment Association is presented which includes Truck Blue Book Conference on May 15-16 in Florida, International Manufacturing Technology show on September 10-15 in Illinois, and Fabtech International on November 12-14, 2012 in Nevada.
- The Work Truck Show 2009 and 45th Annual NTEA Convention to Make First Appearance in Chicago. // Landscape & Irrigation;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p11
The article provides information on "The Work Truck Show" in conjunction with the 45th National Truck Equipment Association's (NTEA) Annual Convention to be held in Chicago, Illinois in 2009.
- FLEET WORKS PRODUCTS. // Public Works;Feb2010, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p42
The article offers information on the annual convention and trade show of the National Truck Equipment Association to be held in Saint Louis, Missouri on March 9-12, 2010.
- Wide range of new work trucks, components and equipment to launch at The Work Truck Show 2010. // National Petroleum News;Jan2010, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p7
The article offers information on the World Truck Show 2010 which will be held in conjunction with the 46th Annual National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Convention on March 10 to 12, 2010 in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- How to sell to fleets. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2012, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p24
The article offers a guide for truck-equipment suppliers on how to sell to fleets in the U.S. according to National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) director of fleet relations Bob Johnson. He references an NTEA webinar "Doing Business With Fleets," noting that the key is to look beyond the...
- Industry News. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2008, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p16
The article offers news briefs related to the trucking equipment industry in the U.S. Eaton Corp. introduced its web-based calculator, which permits customers to compute their return on investment in fuel-saving hybrid vehicles. NationaLease created a private equity fund to allow effective...
- New Optronics lamp incorporates stop, tail, turn and backup functions. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;3/5/2014, p10
The article reports that Optronics International, a manufacturer of automotive light-emitting diode (LED) lighting solutions based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, has unveiled its new STL68 oval combination lamp at the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Work Truck Show held on March 3-7, 2014. The...
- NTEA webinar casts light on how to successfully recruit employees. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/1/2013, p1
The article offers information on a National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) webinar, "Recruitment Strategies for Success," that shed insights into how to successfully recruit employees in the truck equipment industry. Jep Enck, president of Enck Resources, says employee recruitment is one of...