The changing face of Australian shipbuilding
- IDEX 2009 -- INCREASINGLY IMPORTANT FOR NAVAL INDUSTRY. Wiedeman, Jan // Naval Forces;2009, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p101
The article offers information on the IDEX 2009 ship exhibition in Abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- ROLLS-ROYCE MARINE. Legien, Wolfgang // Naval Forces;2009, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p103
The article offers information on the Annual Rolls-Royce Media Day conference to be held at Watermen's Hall in London, England.
- EVENT CALENDAR. // Ausmarine;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p32
A calendar of events for the global marine industry to be held from November 2009 until May 2010 is presented, including the Deep Offshore Technology International Conference and Exhibition in Monte Carlo, Monaco, Europort in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and Deepwater Congress in Haikou, China.
- ISSC 2012 - The 18th International Ship and Offshore Structures Congress. PARUNOV, Joško // Brodogradnja;Dec2012, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p372
The article discusses the highlights of the 18th International Ship and Offshore Structures Congress that was held in Rostock, Germany from September 9 to 13, 2012. The event was attended by 225 delegates. Seven delegates represented Croatian shipbuilding at the congress. Competent information...
- NSN'2007-Fourth International Conference Navy and Shipbuilding Nowadays. Ružić, Stanislav // Brodogradnja;Sep2007, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p309
The article discusses the highlights of the 4th International Conference titled "Navy and Shipbuilding Nowadays" held in Saint Petersburg, Russia from July 25 to 29, 2007 as part of the International Maritime Defence Show IMDS-2007. The conference theme, "Modern Approaches in Creation of Ships...
- SMM 2008-THE SHIPBUILDING INDUSTRY'S LIGHTHOUSE. Manseck, Hartmut // Naval Forces;2008, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p156
Information about the SMM 2008 conference from September 23-26, 2008 in Hamburg, Germany is presented. The topics included aspects of shipbuilding policy, research and development and environmental technology and service. The event was considered as the world's most important shipbuilding,...
- SECTION NEWS. // Welding Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p61
Information about the activities that took place at conferences related to welding in the U.S. is presented. Speaker Robert F. Waite talked about welding supports for cranes on a military cargo supply ship in a meeting held in New York City. American Welding Society (AWS) president Gerald D....
- CONFERENCES. // Welding Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p42
A calendar of conferences in the welding industry in North America from April-November 2009 is presented including the International Brazing & Soldering Conference in Orlando, Florida, 12th Aluminum Welding Conference in Toronto, Ontario, and Shipbuilding Conference in New Orleans, Louisiania.
- Power Afloat. // Time;1/27/1958, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p82
Information on the 48th National Motor Boat Show organized by various marine builders at a coliseum in Manhattan, New York City is presented. It mentions that the various styles of fiber-glass or plastic boats including the Bounty II plastic boat, Luders-16, day sailer boat, and the V-type...