What's the outlook for research?
- Pay it forward. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;1/28/2010, p36
The article offers information on the 2010 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Reward Management conference to be held on February 23, 2010 at Olympia in London, England.
- Audioconference Alert: How To Reward and Retain Good People. // Sales Leader;1/1/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p4
The article presents information on the audioconference on rewarding and retaining good people to be presented by employment and human resources specialist Hunter Lott on January 24, 2007.
- Bigger and better. // Employee Benefits;Jan2007, p23
The article offers information on the Employee Benefits and HR Solutions exhibition and conference to be held at G-Mex center in Manchester, England on May 1-2, 2007.
- Personal development planner. // Personnel Today;4/2/2002, p31
Presents list of congresses and conventions on personnel management in Great Britain. Services offered on the seminar organized by Lester Aldridge; Contact information of the conference organized by Venture Marketing Group; Schedule of the forum by Conference partnership.
- Introduction: Papers from the 2nd Innovative HR/IR Teaching Conference. Kaufman, Bruce E.; Lewin, David // Human Resource Management Review;Winter2002, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p469
Highlights the 1999 Innovative Teaching in Human Resources and Industrial Relations conference hosted by the W.T. Beebe Institute of Personnel Employment Relations at Georgia State University. Participants of the event; Improvement of the human resource curriculum; Theme of the event.
- Learning from Personnel Research: A Symposium Report 1963-1988. Siegel, Gilbert B. // Public Personnel Management;Summer89, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p109
Focuses on a symposium on research literature in personnel management in New Orleans, Louisiana. Details on the attempt to recapitulate existing research literature; Change in the environment of public personnel function; Effect of public service labor-management relations on cost and...
- Test your vocab with the Bellinger jargon game. Bellinger, Alan // IT Training;Jul2002, p6
Comments on the proceedings of a conference on workforce management. List of vocabularies used in the conference; Ways to practice an effective supplier relationship management; Set of professional services administration for law firms.
- Introduction to the Journal of Human Resources Special Issue on Data Quality. Flinn, Christopher J.; Kulka, Richard; Moffitt, Robert; Wolpin, Kenneth I. // Journal of Human Resources;Summer2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p413
Presents an introduction to the papers presented in the conference entitled "Data Quality Issues in Longitudinal Surveys," held at the Institute for Social Research at the University of Michigan on October 28-29, 1998.
- A People Performance First. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Aug2006, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p28
The article offers information on the first National Conference on People Performance Management, presented by the Forum for People Performance Management and Measurement of the Northwestern University to be held on September 27, 2006 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois.
- Things I Learned At The Institute Of Distribution Management. Klems, Brian A. // Supply House Times;Jun2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p42
Highlights the 2002 PHCP Institute of Distribution Management convention in Indianapolis, Indiana. Tips for personnel management; Dissemination of information on the financial status of the company; Development of performance-based pay plans for employees.