International pharmacists group meets in Lisbon
- Advancing pharmacy practice models: Achieving consensus. Cobaugh, Daniel J. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;6/15/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 12, pe40
The article discusses the 164-item survey distributed to previously appointed voting participants and members of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) using the Qualtrics survey tool. It mentions that a consensus was achieved using a priori iterative process based on a...
- Tuberculosis, good pharmacy practice statements adopted by FIP, WHO. Thompson, Cheryl A. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;11/1/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 21, p2008
The 2011 International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) congress held from September 4, 2011 in Hyderabad, India is discussed. Pratibha Devisingh Patil, President of India, opened the congress with an address. Hiroki Nakatani of the World Health Organization (WHO) signed the WHO-FIP statement...
- Nordic Diabetic Foot Task Force: Status and Future Activities. Løndahl, Magnus; Møller, Klaus Kirketerp // EWMA Journal;May2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p92
The article discusses the Nordic Diabetic Foot (NDF) Task Force, network of national and international health care clinicians to promote the guideline for diabetic foot care in Nordic countries, and mentions their activities. It also mentions the groups, prepared by the NDF Task Force, having...
- Message from the NAPT President. Kisse, Donna // NoDak Pharmacy;Aug2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on the author's invitation to the 20th Annual Conference of National Association of Pharmacy Technician (NAPT) on October 5-6, 2012 in Bismarck, North Dakota.
- Celebrating 20th NAPT. // NoDak Pharmacy;Aug2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p7
The article offers information on the 2012 Fall Conference by National Association of Pharmacy Technician (NAPT) on October 5-6, 2012 in Bismarck, North Dakota.
- Wholesalers showcase strengths at NWDA. Symons, Allene // Drug Store News;5/1/95, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p8
Highlights the National Wholesaler Druggists' Association's 1995 Marketing Conference held in New Orleans, Louisiana. Topics discussed; State of the drug store industry; Developments of major drug wholesalers.
- You can still change minds on health reform, NWDA told. Cardinale, Val // Drug Topics;12/13/93, Vol. 137 Issue 23, p108
Reports on the results of the National Wholesalers Druggists' Association's (NWDA) annual meeting wherein two Presidential advisors clarified the health reform plan while two speakers attacked the plan. Myths about the plan; reform plan and freedom of choice; flaws of the plan. INSET: Two...
- NWDA looks hard at new realities. Symons, Allene // Drug Store News;11/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p4
Reports on issues discussed at the 1995 National Wholesale Druggists Association annual meeting held in California. Support for key projects such as the electronic business communication network and the Concept Pharmacy program; Vision for the future.
- Health in All Policies (HiAP) Framework for Country Action. // Health Promotion International;Jun2014 Supplement, Vol. 29 Issue suppl_1, pi19
This document serves as a â€˜starter's kitâ€™ for applying Health in All Policies (HiAP) in decision-making and implementation at national and subnational levels. It can be easily adapted for use in different country contexts and at the regional and global levels. What is HiAP?. HiAP is...