Top class seminars at AUSMARINE 2010 are FREE*
- The Beaufort Sea Conference 2000 on the Renewable Marine Resources of the Canadian Beaufort Sea. Ayles, G. Burton; Bell, Robert; Fast, Helen // Arctic;Mar2002 Supplement, Vol. 55 Issue 1, pIii
Highlights the Beaufort Sea Conference which was held in Inuvik, Northwest Territories on September 1999. Objectives; Themes of the conference; Focus given on renewable marine resources during workshop discussions.
- meetings. // Sea Technology;Dec2016, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p60
A calendar of 2017 events for the marine industry are presented including Geodesign Summit on January 24 to 26 in Redland, California, the World Ocean Summit from February 22 to 24 in Bali, Indonesia, and the Offshore Technology Conference from May 1 to 4 in Houston, Texas.
- The Seventh International Conference on Artificial Reefs and Related Aquatic Habitats. Introduction. Jensen, Antony C. // ICES Journal of Marine Science / Journal du Conseil;Jan2002, Vol. 59, pS1
The article discusses the highlights of the Seventh International Conference on Artificial Reefs and Related Aquatic Habitats held in Liguria, Italy, from October 7 to 11, 1999. The conference focused on the use of artificial reefs to improve marine and freshwater resources. Notable speakers...
- meetings. // Sea Technology;Sep2009, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p72
A calendar of meetings related to ocean engineering from October to November 2009 is presented which includes International Water Conference, the Environmental Studies and Sciences Conference, and the International Marine Contractors Annual Seminar.
- EVENT CALENDAR. // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p32
A calendar of events for the global maritime industry across the world is presented, including the "Trans-Pacific Maritime Conference" to be held in Long Beach, California from January 3 to February 3, 2010, "Shipping, Marine & Ports World Expo," in Mumbai, India from March 3 to June 3, 2010 and...
- meetings. // Sea Technology;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p66
A calendar of international events from August 2, 2010 to November 17, 2010 is presented which includes a conference of the International Marine Purchasing Association, the International Congress on Dam Maintenance and Rehabilitation, and Aquaculture Europe 2010.
- Climate change & AGM. Cook, Robert // Biologist;May2008, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p116
Information about the topics discussed at the symposium on Climate Change and Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Norwich, England is presented. Topics include the phenological evidence for warming of the climate, significance of warming trends and changes in marine and atmosphere chemistry, and...
- Marine Resources and Beyond 2011. // Sea Technology;Jul2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p29
The article offers information on the Marine Resources and Beyond 2011 conference, hosted by the Institute for Marine Resources (IMARE) to be held at the Atlantic Convention Center in Bremerhaven, Germany from September 5 to 7, 2011.
- BioMarine Intl Business Convention. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/17/2011, p481
The article offers information on the BioMarine International Business Convention 2011 to be held in Nantes Saint-Nazaire, France on September 7-9, 2011.