CIGMAT Hosts 15th Annual Conference
- CIGMAT Informs, Grows In 09. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;May2009, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p28
Information about the several papers discussed at the one-day conference and exhibition hosted by the Center for Innovative Grouting Materials and Technology and the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Houston in Texas on March 6, 2009 is presented. The event...
- Highlights from the latest CEEES meeting. // Environmental Engineering;Summer2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p26
The article discusses the highlights of the first meeting of the Confederation of European Environmental Engineering Societies (CEEES) for 2007 in Oostende, Belgium. The event was hosted by Johan Catrysse, a professor at the Technical University of Oostende. Gunnar Rudding announced during the...
- Bright Days On The Black Sea. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Dec2007, p32
Information about several issues discussed at a conference sponsored by the Black Sea Coastal Association about port development and coastal environment is presented. The participants agreed that the environmental status in the Black Sea manifests that there is a need for field measurement data...
- Remediation Conference. // National Driller;Aug2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p72
The article offers information on the 2007 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the National Ground Water Association conference to be held in Portland, Maine on September 24-26.
- NI Sponsors UC Davis Green Technology Academy. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2008 2nd Quarter, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information on the second annual Green Technology Entrepreneurship Academy conference to be held at the University of California in Davis, California from July 7-11, 2008.
- ISH/Aircontec to include IKK Building Forum from 2007 onward. // Engineered Systems;Oct2006, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p68
The article presents information about the IKK Building Forum which will take place in Frankfurt, Germany, in conjunction with ISH/Aircontec, on March 6-10, 2007.
- GREENBUILD TO HIT BOSTON IN NOVEMBER. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan2008, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p24
The article offers information on the GreenBuild 2008 International Conference and Exposition sponsored by the U.S. Green Buildings Council (USGBC) to be held in Boston Convention Center in Boston in November 19-21.
- 10th Conference Process Integration, Modelling and Optimisation for Energy Saving and Pollution Reduction: PRES’07. // Clean Technologies & Environmental Policy;Feb2007, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p75
The article offers information on the 10th Conference Process Integration, Modelling and Optimisation for Energy Saving and Pollution Reduction: PRES '07 to be held in Naples, Italy on June 24-27, 2007.
- SEPTEMBER EVENTS. // Environmental Engineering;Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p20
A calendar of events related to environmental engineering for September 2013 is presented which include the 9th International Conference on Advances in Experimental Mechanics on September 3, the Sensors and Instrumentation 2013 on September 25, and the Materials Testing 2013 on September 10, 2013.