NATM making changes
- NATM Seeking Committee Interest. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/29/2014, p1
The article reports that the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) is preparing to make committee assignments and invites members to volunteer any of the committee given in the list and the list is available in the NATM website.
- EVs spark little SAE interest. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;8/14/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5618, p8
Reports on the 1995 Society of Automotive Engineer's (SAE) Future Transportation and Technology Conference.
- Action stations. Wagner, Siobhan // Engineer (00137758);4/19/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7793, p12
The article offers information on the "Future of Station Design Conference" to be held on April 29, 2010 at the Transport Museum, Convent Garden in London, England.
- Making it happen. // Engineer (00137758);5/24/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7795, p36
The article offers information on the March 2010 show to be held at the Birmingham National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in England on June 7-11.
- Additive action. // Engineer (00137758);10/4/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7803, p46
No abstract available.
- A time to learn. Martin, Troy E. // Health Facilities Management;Jun2009, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p41
The article offers information on the American Society for Healthcare Engineering's (ASHE) 46th Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition to be held in Anaheim, California on August 2-5, 2009.
- Seminar focuses on solving processing problems. // Process Heating;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p62
Presents information on topics to be discussed during the processing seminar sponsored by the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) on September 27-28, 1995 at the Embassy Suites in Schaumburg, Chicago, Illinois. Includes curing and drying electrotechnologies; Conversion of electricity to...
- `Supply-side' economics at work. Smith, David C. // Ward's Auto World;Nov95, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p51
Editorial. Reports on the Society of Automotive Engineers Detroit Section annual convention at the Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. Challenges facing both automakers and suppliers; Consolidation of supply base to eliminate inefficiencies and costs; Impact on suppliers of...
- Outlook grim for diesels. Green, Jeff // Ward's Auto World;Jun98, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Presents information on the May 1998 Society of Automotive Engineers Industry/Government meeting in Washington. Reference to the issue of sulfur in fuels which was discussed at length at the meeting; Goals of the meeting; Names of some of the speakers at the meeting; Negative effects of sulfur...