PCCA Hosts Large Crowd For Disney Convention
- Meeting Will Focus On Education, Networking. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/23/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p15
Previews the Mechanical Contractors Association of America's 2004 annual convention scheduled for February 29 to March 4, 2004 in Orlando, Florida. Focus on education and networking; Manufacturer/Supplier Council exhibit; Educational sessions.
- A Glimpse of What to Expect. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/19/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 12, p34
Information about the 2007 Student Chapter Summit of the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) is presented. Student attendees were given a dry run of what to expect from the 2007-2008 Student Chapter competition in which they were exposed to informative sessions related to...
- Economist pessimistic about highway bill. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2009, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p6
Information about the annual meeting of the Cleveland Association for Business Economics in Ohio in May 2009 is presented. Kenneth Simonson, chief economist for the Associated General Contractors of America Inc. (AGC), cited his pessimism concerning the passage of the highway authorization bill...
- MEETINGS. // ACI Structural Journal;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p530
The article offers information on meetings including the 50th Brazilian Concrete Congress in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil from September 4-9, 2008, the American Society of Concrete Contractors Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas from September 11-14, 2008 and the Tilt-Up Concrete Association...
- IPLOCA Meets In Athens. // Underground Construction;Jan2009, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p8
Information about the topics discussed during the International Pipeline and Offshore Contractors Association (IPLOCA) convention in Athens, Greece is presented. The convention tackled the trend of the onshore and offshore pipeline construction sector worldwide. The event featured several...
- AGC president's message. Miranda, Manuel A. Suárez // Caribbean Business;8/30/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 34, pA2
The article offers information on the 39th Annual Convention of the General Contractors Association (AGC) Puerto Rico Chapter (AGC) and the 18th Construction Summit to be held in 2012.
- General Contractors Association event schedule. // Caribbean Business;8/30/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 34, pA3
The article offers information on the 39th Annual Convention of the General Contractors Association (AGC) Puerto Rico Chapter (AGC) and the 18th Construction Summit to be held in August and September 2012.
- Contractors' Candid Talk. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/19/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 16, p16
Information about the best practices in selling is discussed at a meeting sponsored by The Unified Group (TUG) in Chicago, Illinois. The meeting featured the recent project of each mechanical contractor. Topics include effective sales marketing, training and education, and prefabricating of...
- APCA Holds 39th Annual Convention. // Underground Construction;May2010, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p38
Information about several papers discussed at the 39th annual convention of the American Pipeline Contractors Association (APCA) is presented. Topics include the proposed labor legislation, captive insurance's benefits, and the challenges of moving to a utility from a pipeline company. The...