Effectively working with hybrids
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p54
A calendar of events for the National Truck Equipment Association is presented which includes Truck Blue Book Conference on May 15-16 in Florida, International Manufacturing Technology show on September 10-15 in Illinois, and Fabtech International on November 12-14, 2012 in Nevada.
- The Work Truck Show 2009 and 45th Annual NTEA Convention to Make First Appearance in Chicago. // Landscape & Irrigation;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p11
The article provides information on "The Work Truck Show" in conjunction with the 45th National Truck Equipment Association's (NTEA) Annual Convention to be held in Chicago, Illinois in 2009.
- FLEET WORKS PRODUCTS. // Public Works;Feb2010, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p42
The article offers information on the annual convention and trade show of the National Truck Equipment Association to be held in Saint Louis, Missouri on March 9-12, 2010.
- Wide range of new work trucks, components and equipment to launch at The Work Truck Show 2010. // National Petroleum News;Jan2010, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p7
The article offers information on the World Truck Show 2010 which will be held in conjunction with the 46th Annual National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Convention on March 10 to 12, 2010 in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Industry News. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2008, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p16
The article offers news briefs related to the trucking equipment industry in the U.S. Eaton Corp. introduced its web-based calculator, which permits customers to compute their return on investment in fuel-saving hybrid vehicles. NationaLease created a private equity fund to allow effective...
- Crystal ball gazing. MOLLA, TONY // Fleet Equipment;Apr2012, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p14
Information on topics discussed at the National Truck Equipment Association's World Truck Show in Indianapolis, Indiana held in 2014 is presented. The topics discussed include hybrid vehicle displays and applications at the show, improvement of vehicles' aerodynamics to save fuel, and...
- NTEA Work Truck Show. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 168 Issue 4, p32
The article offers information on alternative-fuel and all-electric vehicles as well as conventional diesel trucks launched at the 2011 Work Truck Show of the National Truck Equipment Association including the Reach pickup-and-delivery van from Isuzu Commercial Truck of North America and...
- Green Truck Summit Keynote Speakers Named. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/4/2012, p2
The article offers information on the 2013 Green Truck Summit in conjunction with the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Work Truck Show 2013 to be held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana from March 5 - 6, 2013.
- The new trucks. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p20
The article discusses the highlights of the 2010 Truck Product Conference of the National Truck Equipment Association, which was held at the Hyatt Regenct in Dearborn, Michigan on September 13-15, 2010.