Your One-Page Roadmap To Cable Connection: L.A
- Expo: Something for everyone. Cordova, Terry // CED;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p14
The article offers information on the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo to be held in November 2011.
- CNN world conference going commercial. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;04/27/98, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p20
Focuses on Cable News Network (CNN), and its World Report Conference. Comments from Ralph Wenge, executive report of CNN World Report; Names of the sponsors for the conference; When the conference will open; Names of world leaders who will participate in the conference.
- India whoops it up; MTV comes home. Cunha, Uma Da // Variety;4/8/96, Vol. 362 Issue 10, p41
Reports on the news conference in Bombay, India, to mark the return of MTV. When MTV's festivities began; What the aim was; Who is MTV's main competitor; Comments from executive producer Shamin Desai.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;9/10/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p20
A calendar of events for September 2011 in the U.S. is presented which includes the Women in Cable & Telecommunications (WICT) Leadership Conference, National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC) 26th annual Conference, and the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation Symposium.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/14/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p13
A calendar of events for the U.S. from June to September 2010 is presented which includes the annual golf tournament sponsored by the Missouri Cable Telecommunications Association, the annual summer convention for the Montana Cable Telecommunications Association, and the joint summer meeting for...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/24/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p30
A calendar of events related to cable industry in the U.S. for 2009 is presented including the Cable Center, "Accounting and Finance for Operations Managers" to be held in Denver, Colorado on August 18-20, 2009, the Arizona-New Mexico Cable Communications Association, Fall Spa and Golf Outing to...
- Booth Doings:. // CableFAX Daily;4/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 70, p5
Presents news briefs related to the booth activities of participants in the 2006 National Show conference of the cable television industry. Disney; Reynolds Cable; HRTV.
- IBC 2009: Find it all in Amsterdam. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Aug2009, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p26
Information about the 2009 International Broadcast Conference (IBC) in Amsterdam, Netherlands is presented. It introduces the new technology and services for sports broadcasting, the stereoscopic production in sports programming as well as the preference to interstitial advertising, It discloses...
- ...with even bigger ones on the horizon. Greenberg, Steve // Sporting News;6/9/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 23, p5
The article reports that ESPN is negotiating with the Big Ten to become the official network of college sports' most powerful conference. The Big Ten already is all over ESPN and its partner network, American Broadcasting Co., especially for football. The Big Ten also reportedly is negotiating...