CACI looks to the future
- REFERRAL/CONSULTATION PROCESS now solidly on national agenda. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;Nov2010 MD Lounge Supplement, p6
The article offers information on the joint meeting of the Canadian Medical Association's (CMA's) General Practitioners (GP) Forum and Specialist Forum on February 6, 2010. It says that the meeting discussed ways to improve the referral and consultation process in the medical field. It adds that...
- GPs at the Deep End. Watt, Graham // British Journal of General Practice;Jan2011, Vol. 61 Issue 582, p66
The article discusses the highlights of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) Scotland's meeting held in September 2009. The meeting, which involved general practitioners from the most deprived Scottish general practices, aimed to address health inequalities. RCGP created a working...
- Austrian Spatial Disorientation Conference Attracts Aviation Medical Specialists from 20 Nations. Drwiega, Andrew // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p16
Information about several topics discussed at the Spatial Disorientation and Night Vision Training conference/workshop by the Austrian-based Academy of Medical Sciences and Technology (AMST) held in Salzburg, Austria is presented.
- Groaning under the weight of measures and micromanagers. // New Zealand Doctor;9/10/2014, p14
The article discusses the Association of Salaried Medical Specialists (ASMS) trade union meeting that was held in Wellington, New Zealand on August 26, 2014 which featured Martin McKee, a professor of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine who mentioned the issue of healthcare spending.
- Physicians Urge Lawmakers to Raise Residency Slots, Cap Liability. // News India Times;9/27/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 39, p5
The article discusses a Symposium on Healthcare and Immigration organized by the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI) at the Capitol Hill on September 18, 2013 in Washington, D. C.
- SKETCH. // Pulse;6/16/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p3
Information about the 2010 Local Medical Committees (LMCs) conference which was held in London, England, is presented.
- Assembly Offers Readers Chance to Meet AFP Editors. Ressel, Genevieve W. // American Family Physician;9/1/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p611
The article offers information on the Annual Scientific Assembly sponsored by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and will be held from October 3-6, 2007 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Been There, Done That? // Physician Executive;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p87
The article offers information on the Integrated Health Systems-Step1: Integrating Physician Practices conference to be held at the American College of Physician Executives' (ACPE's) Winter Institute in Naples, Florida on January 22-23, 2010.
- PULSE IS GOING LIVE. // Pulse;9/19/2012, Vol. 72 Issue 30, p37
The article offers information on the conference Pulse Live 2013 for general medical practitioners, to be organized by the periodical in April 2013 in Birmingham, England.