HDAW hits home run
- HDMA, MacKay & Company to Co-host Conference Preceding HDAW '13. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/19/2012, p1
The article offers information on the first annual Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue conference that will be held at The Mirage in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 21, 2013.
- HD Aftermarket Dialogue Announces Supplier Panel Participants. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/12/2012, p3
The article offers information on the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) conference to be held at the Mirage in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 21, 2013.
- HDMA looks back on first quarter century. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p12
The article focuses on the 25th anniversary of the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) in September 2008. The HDMA was launched in 1983 by members of the Heavy Duty Business Forum. The association was formally established by the Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). It...
- Class 8 net order retreat mostly seasonal. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p3
The article reveals that the net orders of heavy-duty Class 8 commercial vehicles dropped by 27 percent in July 2010 from June 2010.
- Heavy-duty discussions. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p40
The article discusses the highlights of the Heavy Duty Dialog held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 23, 2012. The annual event is produced by the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) which recapped the progress of Motor and Equipment Remanufacturers Association (MERA). Remarks were given...
- HDAW '13 speaker to outline game-changing factors. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/9/2012, p6
The article offers information on the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week 2013 (HDAW'13) scheduled for January 21-24, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada, noting that 35-year transportation industry veteran Derek Kaufman will present Technology Trends Driving Aftermarket Opportunities during the education program.
- Speakers Chosen for HD Aftermarket Panel at HDAD. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/14/2015, p1
The article offers information on the speakers and topics to be discussed during the 4th Annual Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) Conference to be held on January 25, 2016 at The Mirage, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Heavy-duty vehicle demand stays healthy. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that strong recovery in net margins for publicly traded truckload companies in the second quarter of 2010 is expected to drive continued improvement in demand for heavy-duty vehicles and trailers according to ACT Research Company.
- Together at Last. O'BRIEN, PATRICK // Diesel;May/Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p36
The author discusses why truck operators feedback is critical to the success of the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) comes into force in 2013 in Australia. NHVR will have the authority to implement a set of across-the-board heavy vehicle laws. The National Transport Commission (NTC)...