The only place to be
- TIR to show off driver simulator. // Motor Transport;3/7/2011, p6
The article presents information on the CV Show of the motor tranport industry to be held at Birmingham, England's NEC on April 12-14, 2010.
- Road transport sector gears up to go green. // Commercial Motor;8/28/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5295, p12
The article offers information on the Commercial Motor Green Conference to be held in Birmingham, England on October 15, 2008.
- Don't miss out on the CV Show 2011. // Commercial Motor;10/7/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5402, p12
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Show 2011 to be held from April 12-14, 2010 in England.
- Driver CPC conference is go. // Commercial Motor;8/14/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5293, p15
The article offers information on the third annual CPC Conference of the journal "Commercial Motor" to be held at Aston Villa Football Club in Birmingham, England on September 18, 2008.
- Workshop tips available. // Commercial Motor;4/8/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5376, p8
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Operator Show 2010 at National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England on April 13 to 15, 2010.
- Dallas conference focuses on outlook for freight, capital. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p25
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference to be held at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas on August 25 and 26, 2010.
- CVO Show update. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on the 2010 Commercial Vehicle Operator Show and Workshop that will be held at Birmingham NEC in England from April 13 to 13.
- Racing to records at Indy. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p18
The article discusses the highlights of the 47th Annual National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Convention held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana from March 8 to 10, 2011. The show was attended by 10,020 participants, including 560 exhibitors which was the largest in...
- SMMT demystifies Whole Vehicle Type Approval. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;8/14/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5293, p9
Information about the topics discussed at the seminar of the Society of Motor Manufacturing and Traders (SMMT) in Great Britain is presented. The seminar tackled the on how the new vehicle approval system will work. The event outlined the need for automobile operators to pass the �1785...