Cable Hall of Fame Taps 6 for 2010 Class
- East Coast Show Expands. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;09/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p9
Focuses on the cable television trade show East Coast Cable 2000 organized by the Atlantic Cable Partners in Baltimore, Maryland. Increase in number of exhibitors; Highlights of the trade show.
- NOTABLE TRENDS OF 'TOMORROW'. ELLIS, LESLIE // Multichannel News;3/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p20
The article provides information on the trends discussed at the interactive television (TV) conference Television of Tomorrow (TVOT) held from March 3-5, 2010 at Yerba Buena Gardens in San Francisco, California. The topics included debates on managed network versus unmanaged network, how to...
- Smaller Was Better. Neel, K.C.; Kramer, Staci D. // Cable World (10427228);5/13/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the impact of 2002 National Cable & Telecommunications Association convention in New Orleans, Louisiana on cable executives and vendors. Issues that affected optimism about the industry's future; Decrease in attendance record; Participants of the convention.
- The Tech's There. Where's the Box? Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);9/30/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p40
Reports on the Kagan Broadband summit in September 2002. Cable television technology that were discussed at the summit; Highlights of the event.
- Throwing it into reverse. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p74
Highlights the session on reverse network at the Cable-Tec Expo held in June 2000 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Time Warner Cable and Phillips Broadband Networks' introduction of the reverse path test called 23 Quadrature Phase Shift Keying Carrier Test; Testing of dynamic range of the entire reverse...
- Events 08/21/12. // CT Reports;8/21/2012, p1
The article offers information on the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo to be held in New York City on October 26, 2011.
- MEAT FOR NCTA MEET. Bloom, David; Crabtree, Susan // Daily Variety;6/9/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 44, p6
Reports on the National Cable Television Association's 2003 annual meeting in Chicago, Illinois. Topics of discussions; Featured speakers; Event highlights.
- TOPPERS TALK TECH. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;05/05/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 45, p5
Reports on the Broadband 2000 Conference on global business strategies for the cable television industry held on May 4, 2000, in New York City. Presentations from industry executives; Views on the prospects for electronic commerce.
- Cable Show to LA. // Communications Technology;Nov2009, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p10
The article offers information on the Cable Show 2010 convention to be held in Los Angeles, California from May 11-13, 2010.
- Writing New Chapters. Winslow, George // Multichannel News;9/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p25
The article offers information on Cable Positive's convention and fund raising event to be held at the Washington Nationals' ballpark in Washington D.C. on September 23, 2008.