Gateway to the West
- Truck shows raise funds, awareness. // Overdrive;Nov98, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p112
Presents information on truck shows in the United States. Celebration of the fifth annual Trucker's Pride Day; Effect of Hurricane Bonnie on the fund-raising event of the King of the Road Foundation; Competition during the Douglas Gentle Memorial Roadeo.
- Diesel Super Show coming to Charlotte. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 167 Issue 8, p20
The article offers information on the inaugural Charlotte Diesel Super Show to be held from October 8-9, 2010 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway z-Max Dragway in Concord, North Carolina.
- It's showtime! // Commercial Motor;4/22/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5378, p40
The article offers information on the Peterborough Truckfest that will be held at the East of England Showground from May 2 and 3, 2010.
- NPTC ANNUAL CONFERENCE FEATURES ENGAGED LEARNING. // Fleet Owner;Apr2008, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p41
The article offers information on the National Private Truck Council's (NPTC) Annual Education Management Conference and Exhibition to be held at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza and Duke Energy Center in Ohio from April 27-29, 2008.
- Tippers back in Harrogate. // Commercial Motor;5/10/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5228, p9
The article discusses the highlights of the exhibition Tip-Ex 2007 in Harrogate, Yorkshire, England in May 2007. It is said that more than 125 exhibitors supported the three-day show. Based on the article, the Tip-Ex Gala dinner attracted more than 400 and a large number of visitors came along...
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR. // Overdrive;Oct2009, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p83
A calendar of events for the U.S. area is presented which include the Redwood Chapter Truck Show, Big Rigs Antique Truck Show and the Northern California Chapter Truck Show.
- GREEN TRUCK PAVILION TO HIGHLIGHT SHOW. // Rock Products;Feb2009, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p16
The article offers information on the Work Truck Show 2009 to be held at McCormick Place Chicago.
- North American Truck Show set. // Fleet Owner;Feb2004, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p12
Highlights the 2004 North American Truck Show which will be held at the Baltimore Convention Center in Maryland from April 29 to May 1, 2004. Number of exhibitors to be featured; Business improvement seminars; Online information.
- Business and pleasureâ€¦ in one. // Commercial Motor;6/2/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5435, Special section p4
The article offers information on Tip-ex11, a trade exhibition and event featuring the best in tipping vehicles, ancillary equipment, products, and services related to the trucking and hauling industry, to be held at the Harrogate International Centre, in Harrogate, England on June 10-12, 2011.