Focus On Fast Changing Tuna Situation
- Tuna 2010 is centre stage for the latest in tuna developments. // Ausmarine;Sep2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p32
The article offers information on the eleventh biennial INFOFISH World Tuna Trade Conference to be held at the Centara Grand and Bangkok Convention Centre in Thailand from May 20 to May 22, 2010.
- More product launches set for TUNA 2008. // Ausmarine;Apr2008, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p42
The article offers information on the TUNA 2008 series of conferences and exhibitions which will take place in Bangkok, Thailand from May 28 to 30, 2008.
- EVENT CALENDAR. // Ausmarine;Aug2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p34
A calendar of maritime events around the world is presented including the National Marine Safety Committee (NMSC) Marine Safety Conference in Perth, Western Australia from August 22 to 24, 2010, Tuna 2010 in Bangkok, Thailand from September 13 to 15, 2010 and the Interferry Annual Conference in...
- Even as Bigeye Stocks Crash, Wespac Wants to Raise Longliners' Catch Share. // Environment Hawai'i;Dec2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p1
Information about several papers discussed at the meeting of the Western Pacific Fishery Management Council (Wespac) in October 2009 is presented. Topics include the trends of the fisheries in Hawaii, the catch reduction of bigeye tuna and the market value of fishes. The meeting featured...
- Virginia Bluefin Tuna Record Broken. // Salt Water Sportsman;Oct2003, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p43
Reports that a bluefin tuna caught by Eddie Surratt of Julian, North Carolina has broken the Virginia State record as certified by the Virginia Saltwater Fishing Tournament in October 2003.
- Tuna fish still delish. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Oct93, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p22
Cites an article from the `Tufts University Diet and Nutrition Letter' concerning the annual tuna consumption of the average American. Tuna consumption by the average bodybuilder; Characteristics of tuna which have made it the most popular fish.
- Tuna Troubles. Brownlee, John // Salt Water Sportsman;Jul2012, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p8
In this article the editor reflects on factors behind overfishing of both yellowfish and tuna in the Gulf of Guinea.
- PROTEIN OF THE SEA. Avendon, Gregg // Men's Health;Jan2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p89
A recipe for tuna sandwich is presented.
- Apple WWDC: iPhone Letdowns? Martin, Scott // Red Herring;6/6/2008, p1
The article offers information on Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference to be held in San Francisco, California in June 2008.