- CALENDAR. // Home Media Magazine;1/25/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p7
The article offers information on the second-annual GameSupply conference to be held at Hilton San Jose in San Jose, California on February 10, 2010.
- CALENDAR. // Home Media Magazine;1/4/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the GameSupply Conference to be held at the Hilton San Jose in Silicon Valley, California on February 10, 2010.
- Studios Offer Game Supply Tips. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;2/16/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p9
The article discusses the highlights of a gathering of replicators, distributors and retailers at Game Supply: The Supply Chain Academy for Interactive Entertainment to discuss ways the video game industry can be more efficient delivering its product. This conference took place on February 11,...
- LET THE GAMES BEGIN. Shepherd, Grant // Tech Trader;Jul2012, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p12
Information about the events during the electronic entertainment expo (E3) at the Los Angeles Convention Centre in Los Angeles, California on June 5-7, 2012 is presented. The E3 featured the latest games, accessories, and consoles from major manufacturers in the video gaming industry. It...
- 18,000 attend conference. Williams, Jeff // MultiLingual;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p6
Information about topics discussed during the Annual Game Developers Conference that was held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, California on March 9-13, 2010 is presented. Philippe Juton, director of localization for THQ, is the keynote speaker of the event, with the theme...
- Game changers by the Bay. Graser, Marc // Variety;3/15/2010, Vol. 418 Issue 5, p4
The article discusses new products demonstrated at the Game Developers Conference, a video game industry congress, including video game consoles from Sony and an Internet game downloading service from OnLive.
- H'w'd in the game. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;2/19/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that the 16th edition of the video game event Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco, California will be joined by Hollywood film executives who will be looking for games to acquire or will be showing cartoons with videogame features. GDC will hold business and...
- 60 FLASH GAME DEVELOPERS TO SHARE FLASH GAME DEVELOPMENT. // Multimedia Publisher;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p6
This article highlights the participants and the issues that will be featured in the Flash Mindmeld event, in which 60 Flash game developers will convene together to discuss aspects and issues concerning the industry. It features some of the leading Flash videogame developers and websites which...
- coming up�. // New Media Age;12/17/2009, p33
A calendar of events for the media industry in 2010, including the UK Computer and Video Games Industry, nma Live: Online Engagement Demystified, and Mobile Research Conference 2010, is included.