FCCs Net Neutrality Workshop Stacked With Pro-Regulation Speakers
- So you want broadband stimulus funds. Gubbins, Ed // Telephony;Apr2009, Vol. 250 Issue 4, p6
Information about several topics discussed at the meeting sponsored by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), U.S. Department of Agriculture and the National Telecommunications and Information Administration in the U.S. in March 2009 is presented. Topics include the government fund for...
- Hot On The Roof. // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports that rules for improving competitive telecommunication carriers's access to multi-tenant buildings were deleted from the United States Federal Communications Commission's meeting agenda. Expectation on the vote of the commission on the matter.
- Rural call failings to be probed. Nagesh, Gautham // Hill;10/17/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 141, p25
The article focuses on the Rural Call Completion Task Force workshop by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to be held on October 18, 2011 to discuss the issue of delays and failures for rural phone customers.
- Consumer Advisory Committee. Freedman, William D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/24/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 205, p65726
The article offers information on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) Consumer Advisory Committee meeting to be held on November 4, 2011 at the Commission's Headquarters Building in Washington, D.C.
- FCC Will Open Up Gateway Issue. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p12
The article offers information on an open meeting of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) which is going to be held on April 21, 2010.
- Tech Talk: Title II Gets Pushback on the Hill. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;5/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p3
The article offers information on a meeting featuring several topics including Title II regime regarding net neutrality and how the U.S. Congress can step in to curb the U.S. Federal Communications Commission that was held in Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C. as of May 2015.
- Broadband Can Enable 'Saver' Apps. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;10/12/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p12
Information about the U.S. Federal Communications Commission field hearing held in San Diego, California focusing on mobile broadband is presented. The event highlights the views of several panelists regarding the need to focus on saver applications that could offer life-saving or life-enhancing...
- FCC PONDERS NET AUTHORITY. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;4/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p3
Information about the topics discussed at a hearing by the Senate Commerce Committee in April 2010 in Washington is presented. The topic was focused on the implementation of the National Broadband Plan by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). According to Julius Genachowski, chairman of...
- Comcaster Seeks Federal Help for Broadband Education. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;10/12/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p12
Information about the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) field hearing held in Charleston, South Carolina is presented. The event highlights the message of Bill Watson, vice-president and general manager of cable television network Comcast Corp., requesting federal aid to develop...