Greenbuild Exhibitors Weigh in on Future
- The Green Pyramid. Ali, Sam // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2009, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p98
Information about a meeting of the Green Building Council in Egypt in January 2009 in Cairo is presented. The meeting focused on the Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Green (LEED) certification process. Included in the challenges faced by conference presenters were getting private...
- Everything New at EarthLinked Florida Meeting. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/17/2008, Vol. 233 Issue 12, p37
Information about topics discussed at the Earthlinked Technologies (ETI) meeting in Lakeland, Florida is presented. It focuses on the technical and strategic presentations of the sales representatives for the new manufacturing facility of ETI. It features the discussion of Brett Guarrero, ETI...
- Kohler showcases new LEED-certified building. // Supply House Times;Dec2012, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p6
The article offers information on the green strategy adopted by Kohler Company which was discussed at the Kohler Editors Conference 2012 held from December 4-6, 2012 at Kohler, Wisconsin. It discussed the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certified building of Kohler...
- Events. // SA&B Mag: Sustainable Architecture & Building;Sep/Oct2009, Issue 19, p12
A calendar of events for October to December 2009 is presented which include the Retrofitting and Planning Sustainable Suburbs Summit, Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Green Building Rating System (LEED) Canada for New Construction seminar and LEED Canada for Homes seminar.
- Lean and Green: Achieving LEED Certification Without Breaking the Bank. // Commercial Construction & Renovation;May/Jun2011, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p61
The article discusses the highlights of the seminar "Lean and Green: Achieving LEED Certification Without Breaking the Bank," moderated by Tommy Linstroth of Trident Sustainability Group as part of the 2011 Commercial Construction & Renovation Summit in Braselton, Georgia on April 14, 2011.
- Gore slated to keynote ISHM '96. // Electronic News;10/07/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2137, p10
Reports that US Vice President Al Gore has been scheduled to deliver the keynote address at the 1996 International Symposium on Microelectronics.
- BEYOND LEED: REGENERATIVE DESIGN. Nicolette, Matthew // Landscape Journal;2012, Vol. 31 Issue 1/2, p229
The article reviews the symposium "Beyond LEED: Regenerative Design" held at the University of Texas at Austin from January 27-28, 2012. The event, which aimed to identify areas of improvement that can help the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) program advance from sustainable...
- CBJ Green Symposium highlights solar, LEED projects. DeWitte, Dave // Corridor Business Journal;4/21/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p3
Information about several topics discussed at the Corridor Business Journal (CBJ) Green Symposium held in Cedar rapids, Iowa on April 11, 2014 on gains of solar energy and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) projects is presented. Topics include decline in price of solar energy,...
- GCC stresses Russian regions. // Business America;Oct97, Vol. 118 Issue 10, preceding p1 p1
Reports on the highlights of the ninth session of the Gore- Chernomyrdin Commission, held on September 22-23 in Moscow and September 24 in the city of Samara on the Volga River in Russia. Details on U.S. Vice President Al Gore's focus during the commission meetings; U.S. officials who joined...