Clinical Pearls in Thrombosis and Anticoagulation
- ACPE Goes to Washington. // Physician Executive;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p71
The article offers information on the American College of Physician Executives (ACPE) 2010 Annual Meeting to be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland on April 30 to May 4, 2010.
- Learn the Business of Medicine at an Ultra-Luxury Hotel. // Physician Executive;May/Jun2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p84
The article offers information on the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education Inc. (ACPE)'s Physician in Management Seminar to be held at the Four Seasons Chicago hotel in Magnificent Mile, Illinois on July 29 to August 2, 2007.
- Clinicians told take the lead. // New Zealand Doctor;8/11/2010, p8
The article discusses the highlights of the World Health Care Networks conference held in Auckland, New Zealand, wherein clinicians were encouraged to take a leadership role in forming networks.
- Make Time for Capitol Rounds. // Minnesota Medicine;Dec2006, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p26
The article offers information on the Minnesota Medicine Association conference to be held in Minnesota in 2007.
- Family Doctor Week in Canada. Gutkin, Cal // Canadian Family Physician;Sep2007, Vol. 53, p1620
The article offers information on the Family Doctor Week of the College of Family Physician of Canada (CFPC) to be held in Winnipeg, Manitoba on October 8 to 13, 2007.
- AAPI and APMGUSA to Host Healthcare Summit. // India -- West;12/30/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 6, pA18
The article offers information on the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin and the Federation of Andhra Pradesh Medical Graduates USA's 5th annual AAPI Indo-U.S. healthcare summit to be held at the Taj Krishna hotel in Hyderabad, India from January 2 to 4, 2012.
- Influenza Management Guide 2010-2011. Matin, Mina; Goldschmidt, Ronald H. // New York Family Medicine News;Nov2010, p2
The article reports on the occurrence of the 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1H1) in the U.S., in which vulnerable patient groups were given access to the limited supply of vaccines.
- No Harleys on the dance floor this year. Baird, Doug // New Zealand Doctor;8/9/2006, p40
The article presents information on the Independent Practitioners Associations Council of New Zealand conference to be held in Auckland in October 2006.
- NOTICEBOARD. // New Zealand Doctor;8/9/2006, p44
Presents information on conferences related to general practitioners in New Zealand from September to November 2006.