What's New in Orthopaedic Research
- CALENDAR. // O&P Almanac;Apr2014, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p46
A calendar of events for the orthotics & prosthetics (O&P) industry in 2014 in the U.S. is presented, which includes the California Orthotic & Prosthetic Association: Northern California Educational Event, Louisiana Association of Orthotists & Prosthetists 11th Annual Meeting, and Texas...
- EVENTS CALENDAR. // Orthopedic Design & Technology;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p94
A calendar of events related to orthopedics in the U.S. from October to November 2009 is presented which includes the Orthopedic Design & Technology Conference & Exhibition, 15th Annual Manufacturing in Mexico Summit and 24th Annual Meeting of the North American Spine Society.
- Calendar of Events. // O&P Business News;11/1/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p6
The article presents a calendar of international events related to orthotics and prosthetics from November 2006 to August 2007. The College Park Industries and Coyote Designs Clinical Application Workshop will be held in Orlando, Florida. The Annual Meeting of the New Jersey Chapter of the...
- Dreams come true: the soul and spirit of orthopaedics. Kurosaka, Masahiro // Journal of Orthopaedic Science;Mar2014, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p205
The article offers information on the forthcoming Annual Meeting of the Japanese Orthopaedic Association for 2014 to be held on May 22-25 at Kobe International Convention Center and Kobe Portpia Hotel in Kobe, Japan.
- From gene therapy to treatments for new kinds of battlefield injuries. Morrison, Trista // Biomedical Business & Technology;Mar2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p1
The article offers information on the 74th annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. The event featured a variety of outreach activities, and exhibits and presentations focused on gender-specific materials for orthopedic therapy and technologies featuring computer-guided...
- Calendar of Events. // O&P Business News;6/15/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p6
The article presents a calendar of prosthetic conferences and conventions. The Alabama State Prosthetic and Orthotic Association will hold its annual meeting and scientific seminar in Birmingham on July 19-21, 2007. The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics will hold its 12th World...
- U.S. joint registry gets underway. McKee, Jennie // AAOS Now;Apr2010, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p1
Information regarding the 2010 annual meeting of the American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR) board of directors. David G. Lewallen reveals that AJRR is almost making U.S. joint replacement registry possible. Lewallen notes that AJRR plans to initiate a pilot system for data submission in...
- Calendar of Events. // O&P Business News;3/15/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p6
Presents a calendar of events concerning prosthetics and orthotics from March 2006 to September 2007. College Park Industries and Coyote Designs Clinical Application Workshop; Diabetic Foot Global Conference; Annual Meeting of the Association of Children's Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics.
- Calendar of Events. // O&P Business News;2/15/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
Presents a calendar of events concerning prosthetics and orthotics from February 2006 to September 2007. Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists; College Park Industries and Coyote Designs Clinical Application Workshop; Diabetic Foot Global Conference.