Music City Plays Host to EGB
- Going Beyond Buildings. Lewis, Kimberly // Environmental Design & Construction;Jul2012, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p28
The article offers information of the 11th annual Greenbuild International Conference & Expo to be held in San Francisco, California from November 14-16, 2012.
- Lawn and grounds equipment, education and entertainment on tap at 2010 GIE+Expo. Keating, Michael // Government Product News;Oct2010, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p4
The article offers information on the Green Industry and Equipment Exposition (GIE+Expo) tradeshow to be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky on October 28-30, 2010.
- Live from Greenbuild. // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2009, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p14
The article offers information on the 2009 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo to be held from November 11 to 13, 2010 in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Get With the PROGRAM. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jul2009, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p5
The article offers information on the sixth annual Engineering Green Buildings (EGB) Conference and Exposition to be held in Nashville, Tennessee from September 24-25, 2009.
- Seminar will cover what contractors, subcontractors need to know about LEED. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/18/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p7B
The article offers information on the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) seminar entitled "LEED: What Contractors and Subcontractors Need to Know" to be held in Binghamton, New York on September 28, 2009.
- Solar to Shine at 2011 AHR Expo. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2011, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p12
The article offers information on the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) to be held in Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 31 to February 2, 2011.
- Annual Efficiency Forum Promotes Clean Energy. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/5/2010, Vol. 240 Issue 10, p4
Information about several papers discussed at the 21st annual Energy Efficiency Forum sponsored by the Johnson Controls and the U.S. Energy Association (USEA) on energy efficiency held in June 2010 in Washington, D.C. is presented. Topics include the association of technology to policy and...
- MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT. Tardif, R. // Forest Products Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 62 Issue 1, preceding p4
Information about several topics discussed at the international not-for-profit technical association Forest Products Society's 66th International Convention held in Washington D.C. is presented. Topics include the use of the Global Reporting Initiative model, green building rating programs and...
- CIBSE EVENTS. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Feb2010, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p18
The article offers information on several conferences by the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) in Great Britain including one on environment assessment scheme selection to be held on February 10, 2010, one on green specification and new technologies to be held on...