- `Healthcare Marketplace' To Explore Issues Affecting the Industry. Hadley, Mark // Business Journal (Central New York);06/09/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p3B
Focuses on the Healthcare Marketplace 2000, a two-day conference exploring issues, trends and technological developments affecting the healthcare industry, to be held June 13 to 14 at the Oncenter Convention Center in Syracuse New York. Expected attendance; Guest speakers; Schedule of activities.
- Fred's Corner. Hobby, Fred D. // AHA News;8/31/2009, Vol. 45 Issue 18, p8
No abstract available.
- Aboriginal Health Forum. // Alberta Sweetgrass;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p7
Information about the 5th annual Aboriginal Health Forum held in Calgary, Alberta on February 3-4, 2010 is presented.
- Mixed messages. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;5/20/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p8
Focuses on the 2002 Non-Profit Health Care Investor Conference in New York, the annual forum launched in 2000 to woo back skittish bond investors after a wave of defaults and bankruptcies. Highlights of the conference; Theme of the conference; Presenters in the conference.
- Magazine to join international set. Bell, Clark // Modern Healthcare;11/15/99, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p44
Highlights the event at 1999 annual Summit on International Managed Care Trends in Bal Harbour, Florida. Participants of the meeting; Topics discussed at the meeting; Luminaries who attended the meeting. INSET: Modern Healthcare, academy become strategic partners.
- Stars light Leadership Forum. // Modern Healthcare;12/22/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p14
The article offers information on the Modern Healthcare's Leadership Forum: Transforming Healthcare Through Clinical Informatics to be held at the Nashville Convention Center in Tennessee on February 17 to 19, 2009.
- Forum to address 'never events'. // Modern Healthcare;1/5/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p17
The article offers information on "Modem Healthcare's" Leadership Forum: Transforming Healthcare Through Clinical Informatics to take place on February 17-19, 2009 at the Nashville Convention Center.
- FROM HIPAA TO CPOE, HIMSS COVERS THE GAMUT. // Materials Management in Health Care;Mar2003, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p6
Highlights the 2003 Annual Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society Conference and Exhibition in San Diego, California. Topics discussed; Sponsor.
- THE AHRMM PAGE. Westerman, Marc // Materials Management in Health Care;Mar2003, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p15
Encourages readers of the periodical 'Materials Management in Health Care,' to join the annual conference and exhibition in San Diego, California. Purpose of the conference.
- New Paradigms in Life Sciences Marketing. // Journal of Medical Marketing;Jan2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p77
The article offers information on the one-day workshop titled "New Paradigms in Life Sciences Marketing," by the Journal of Medical Marketing.