Full speed ahead for CMA's transformation train
- National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/11/2011, p282
The article offers information on the 22nd Annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care to be hosted by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) on December 5 to 8, 2010 in Orlando, Florida.
- QP CALENDAR. // Quality Progress;Jul2009, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p67
A calendar of congresses and conventions related to quality progress for U.S. from August to September 2009 is presented including the "Seventh Annual Health Care Quality Congress" from August 3-5, 2009 in Boston, Massachusetts, "Canadian Quality Congress" from August 19-21, 2009, and "Achieving...
- Hear ye, hear ye! // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;06/16/98, Vol. 158 Issue 12, p1596
Mentions that the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) will hold its annual meeting in Whitehorse, Yukon in September 1998.
- Looking back and looking ahead as the CMA turns 130. Bennett, John // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/01/97, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p938
Features a look at the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) as it approaches a celebration of its founding 130 years ago. The changes the CMA has witnessed and the challenges ahead; The history of the CMA; How the CMA operates; What it might anticipate.
- CMA conference to look at role research plays when critical policy decisions are being made. Wharry, Steven // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;02/01/97, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p428
Announces the Canadian Medical Association's 9th Annual Leadership Conference. Date; Venue; Topic; Contact information.
- How do we modernize medicare? // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/14/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p421
The article offers information on the Canadian Medical Association's (CMA) 140th annual meeting to be held in Vancouver, British Columbia in August 2007.
- CALENDAR:. // Medical Meetings;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p08
No abstract available.
- ASQ HOSTS FORUM ON QUALITY HEALTHCARE FOR HOUSE CAUCUS. // Quality Progress;Oct2009, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p13
Information about several papers discussed at a healthcare quality forum hosted by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) is presented. Topics include healthcare information technology (IT) and the importance of right preparation to assure the success of implementing the said technologies. Among...
- Orthopedics' Future Hinges on Technological Improvements. // Orthopedic Design & Technology;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p12
Information about healthcare industry innovation discussed at the Medical Innovation Summit 2012 by Cleveland Clinic is presented. The panel has emphasized that product innovation will not be the main focus of the future in orthopedics, rather the practice of medicine must change. The summit...