Government determined to make UK leader in low-carbon vehicle usage
- TIR to show off driver simulator. // Motor Transport;3/7/2011, p6
The article presents information on the CV Show of the motor tranport industry to be held at Birmingham, England's NEC on April 12-14, 2010.
- Road transport sector gears up to go green. // Commercial Motor;8/28/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5295, p12
The article offers information on the Commercial Motor Green Conference to be held in Birmingham, England on October 15, 2008.
- The only place to be. // Commercial Motor;2/25/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5370, p18
The article reports that the 2010 Commercial Vehicle Operator Show will be held during April 13 to 15, 2010 in Birmingham, England.
- Don't miss out on the CV Show 2011. // Commercial Motor;10/7/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5402, p12
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Show 2011 to be held from April 12-14, 2010 in England.
- Driver CPC conference is go. // Commercial Motor;8/14/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5293, p15
The article offers information on the third annual CPC Conference of the journal "Commercial Motor" to be held at Aston Villa Football Club in Birmingham, England on September 18, 2008.
- Workshop tips available. // Commercial Motor;4/8/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5376, p8
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Operator Show 2010 at National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England on April 13 to 15, 2010.
- Dallas conference focuses on outlook for freight, capital. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p25
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference to be held at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas on August 25 and 26, 2010.
- CVO Show update. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on the 2010 Commercial Vehicle Operator Show and Workshop that will be held at Birmingham NEC in England from April 13 to 13.
- Innovations in healthcare displayed at NHS Expo. // Operating Theatre Journal;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 226/227, p4
Information about the National Health Service (NHS) Innovation Expo on June 18-19, 2009 in Great Britain is presented. The event showcased the state-of-the-art medical innovations of Imperial College London being used in NHS Trust and clinical practice such as a robot capable to perform virtual...