Digital Vision, Inc
- Transitions Academy. // LabTalk;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 36 Issue 159, p40
Several images from the Transitions Academy event for optical laboratories and lens manufacturers are presented.
- Robertson Optical's CozÄ“ Compensated Lenses Bring Personalization to Patients. // Vision Monday;12/17/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p48
The article reports that Robertson Optical Laboratories has expanded its Coze line of lenses with the addition of the ADL and Wrap designs, which tailor the patient's frame and prescription.
- A Parade of PALs The Race to Fit the Lens To the Presbyope. Kirkner, Rich // Review of Optometry;12/15/2002, Vol. 139 Issue 12, p29
Features lens-design methods displayed and discussed at the Optical Laboratories Association meeting in the U.S. Optical properties used in the Kodak Precise Progressive lens; Integrated transmittance control technology incorporated in ECP and CD lenses of Hoya Vision Care; Retina forward...
- LAB CONSIDERATIONS. // 20/20;Aug2008, Vol. 35 Issue 9, Special section p29
The article offers information on the proper selection and acquisition of eyewear in the U.S. When selecting the right eyepiece, the laboratory is the best resource to discuss one's needs to create great looking eyewear, to get information on the new lens products and to know what lenses best...
- THERABLUE. // 20/20;Nov2015, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p104
The article offers information on the HEV blue light protection clear lens from optical company Luzerne Optical Laboratories.
- OLA 2010 AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE WINNERS. // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 38 Issue 23G, p32
The article announces several awards for excellence given at the Optical Laboratories Association (OLA) 2010 Awards including the Accessory Product, Lens Material and Marketing Awards to Younger Optics, the Software Tool Award to Digital Vision and the Surfacing Equipment Award to Schneider...
- Labapalooza to Return to Las Vegas With New Features. // Vision Monday;8/16/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p062
The article offers information on Jobson's annual celebration of optical laboratories called Labapalooza to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in October 2010.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT…Giving Back. Walker, Christie // LabTalk;Mar2011, Vol. 39 Issue 04A, p38
The article offers information on an August 19 to 22, 2010 volunteer eyesight clinic in Cuauhtemoc City, Mexico that was sponsored by the Lions in Sight of California and Nevada. The volunteer group consisted of Mike Francesconi of optical laboratory Katz and Klein, four optometrists and five...
- A BALANCING ACTï¿½ LENS INVENTORY & REORDERING. Tinson, Rick // LabTalk;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 40 Issue 20C, p12
The article provides information on lens inventory and reordering for a laboratory. Accuracy, efficiency, and minimal additional cost are cited as the key factors to a successful stockroom. The opportunity for laboratories to reduce expensive inventory requirements is cited as one of the big...