- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/14/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p28
The article offers news briefs related to food industry. The Bob's Big Boy restaurant, along with its 60th anniversary celebration, announces the solar-power installation in their premises and recycling and energy efficient lighting practices. The Compass Group North America has sponsored the...
- Top on-site executives meet at SFM conference, discusses globalization. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p4
Highlights the 24th annual conference of the Society for Foodservice Management in Anaheim, California. Issues tackled in the panel discussion of the chief executive officers of Aramark Food and Support Services, Compass Group North America and Sodexho; Moderator of the panel; Prediction on the...
- Scotland gets ready for new farm agenda. // Crops;12/16/2006, p26
The article offers information on the "Arable Cropping in Scotland--Towards a Sustainable and Secure Future" conference to be held in Perth, West Australia on February 15, 2007.
- Earthworks Harvest Dinner celebrates four years. Goff, Victoria // Michigan Citizen;9/11/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 44, pA3
The article offers information on the fourth annual Earthworks Harvest Dinner at the Gleaners Community Food bank in Detroit, Michigan on September 7, 2011.
- 'Sustainable' definition debated. Griekspoor, P. J. // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Jan2011, Vol. 149 Issue 1, p17
Information about the Kansas Agribusiness Expo in November 2010 in which sustainable agriculture from consumer's perspective and the industry's reality was discussed.
- Growth Spurt. Gardenhire, Damon // Oklahoma Today;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the holding of a symposium on sustainable agriculture at the Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Advantages of farmers from participating in the symposium; Topics discussed; Highlights of the event.
- PESTICIDE/POLLINATOR SIMULCAST SYMPOSIUM. // Bee Culture;Jul2010, Vol. 138 Issue 7, p73
The article offers information about the Pesticide/Pollinator Simulcast Symposium to be held on July 22, 2010 at the State University of New York (SUNY) College of Technology in Alfred, New York.
- Leading Off. Drotleff, Laura // American Fruit Grower;Feb2008, Vol. 128 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the Sustainable Agriculture Practice Draft National Standard for Trial Use conference to be held in Washington D.C. on February 29, 2008.
- Industry event turns focus on sustainability. // Horticulture Week;1/27/2012, p33
The article offers information on the Syngenta Crop Protection UK Ltd.-sponsored conference titled "UK Vegetable Industry Conference" to be held at the East of England Showground in Peterborough, England on February 8, 2012.