An AOA-COA Symposium Orthopaedics in 2020: Predictors of Musculoskeletal Need
- ORTHOPEDICS TODAY Hawaii 2009: An educational experience with a tropical flair. Beadling, Lee // Orthopedics Today;Jan2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p28
The article announces the Orthopedics Today Hawaii 2009 conference which will focus on new total joint and sports medicine.
- A new beginning: ORTHOPEDICS TODAY opens its inaugural Hawaii course. // Orthopedics Today;Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p10
The article discusses the highlights of the meeting Orthopedics Today Hawaii 2008, held in Hawaii in January 2008. Douglas W. Jackson, chief medical editor and Orthopedics Today Hawaii course director, delivered the opening remarks. According to the article, special to the event are the Banyan...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // British Journal of Sports Medicine;Sep2006, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p811
The article presents a calendar of events related to sports medicine worldwide. The "AIPN 8th National Injury Prevention Conference," will be held in Sydney, New South Wales on September 27 to 29, 2006. The "Joint German Congress of Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery," will be held in Berlin,...
- Orthopedic Occasion. // Orthopedic Design & Technology;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p64
The article offers information on the Orthopedic Design & Technology (ODT) Forum to be held in Memphis, Tennessee on April 28, 2010.
- Combined 33rd SICOT and 17th PAOA Orthopaedic World Conference. Hinsenkamp, Maurice // International Orthopaedics;Oct2012, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p1975
The article offers information on the combined 33rd SICOT and 17th PAOA Orthopaedic World Conference to be held from November 28-30, 2012 is presented.
- ORTHOPEDICS TODAY Hawaii 2011 goes green in Kauai. // Orthopedics Today;Jun2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p34
The article offers information about the Orthopedics Today Hawaii 2011 to be held in Kauai, Hawaii from January 16 to 19, 2010.
- A Tradition of Excellence. // Orthopedic Design & Technology;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p64
The article offers information on the Orthopedic Design and Technology Conference and Exhibition to be held at the Grand Wayne Convention Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana on September 22 - 23, 2010.
- 2011 NOLC preview. Lovette, Madeleine // AAOS Now;Apr2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p1
The article offers information on the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) National Orthopaedic Leadership Conference (NOLC) to be held in Washington, D.C. on April 6-8, 2011.
- Tribology Symposium during the 7th International Congress of the Chinese Orthopaedic Association (COA) in Beijing from 15 to 18 November 2012. Knahr, Karl // Orthopaedics Today Europe;2012, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p9
The article offers information on the 7th International Congress of the Chinese Orthopaedic Association (COA) to be held in Beijing, China in November 2012 and EFORT's contribution on a tribology symposium concerning total hip arthroplasty.