Danfoss Set to Host EnVisioneering Event
- Gov. Malloy Unveils Energy Policy Initiatives October 5. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/1/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 40, p31
The article offers information on the 13th annual What's the Deal? Business Energy Conference to be held in Cromwell, Connecticut on October 5, 2012.
- N.H. Energy Summit set for Oct. 22. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/21/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p6
The article informs that the New Hampshire Energy Summit will be held on October 22, 2012 in Concord, New Hampshire.
- AGENDA. // Missoula Independent;1/26/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information on the 37th Annual Economic Outlook Seminar to be held on January 27, 2012 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Montana.
- Possible Breakthrough in Budapest: Regional Cooperation at Last? Smith, Keith C. // Bringing Energy Security to East Central Europe: Regional Cooper;2010, p13
The article discusses the highlights of a February 24, 2010 meeting held in Budapest, Hungary which was attended by the prime ministers of 11 central and southeastern European countries. The conference was held with the goal of reducing the region's energy dependency on Russia. Participants...
- Opening the Debate. // Time;4/25/1977, Vol. 109 Issue 17, p41
Information on the energy policy of U.S. President Jimmy Carter's administration delivered by Energy Secretary James R. Schlesinger at the third energy conference of Time Inc. on April 20, 1977 in Williamsburg, Virginia is presented. Schlesinger also outlined the two major time frames of...
- Calendar. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/25/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p11
Presents a calendar of business-related events in Salt Lake City, Utah from July to September 2005. Sales Manager 101 Training Session; Tips and Tactics for Non-Complete Agreements; Energy Policy Forum Luncheon.
- Senate to hold energy forum April 21. Márquez, Carlos // Caribbean Business;4/8/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p4
The article offers information on the "Energy Strategies for the XXI Century" forum to be held by the Senate on April 21, 2010 in Puerto Rico.
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR. // Technology Review;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 113 Issue 5, pM7
A calendar of events for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for January to May 2011 in the U.S. is presented which includes exhibition at the MIT Museum on January 7, Economic policy symposium on January 27-28 and Women in science and engineering symposium on March 28-29.
- GLOBAL MONITOR. Axford, Mark // Power;May2010, Vol. 154 Issue 5, p8
Information about the topics discussed at the annual CERAWeek conference sponsored by Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA) in Houston, Texas is presented. The theme of the conference centered on worldwide supply and demand issues for oil and natural gas as well as electric power. The...