- Republicans Serve as Props for Healthcare Summit. Babbin, Jed // Human Events;2/22/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p7
The article talks about the alleged futile efforts of invited Republicans who will attend U.S. President Obama's February 25, 2010 summit on healthcare. The author alleges that the meeting will be a lot like the January 29 Republican House Issues Conference in Baltimore where President Obama was...
- Presidential Surrogates Present Health Plans at Hospital Conference. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/3/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32976, p28
Information about several topics discusses at The Bond Buyer's annual Nonprofit Hospital Finance Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. It states that it was set up to allow representatives of the presidential campaigns of Senators Barack Obama and John McCain to talk about their healthcare proposals....
- Another Crisis for the Administration. Kelly, Brian // U.S. News Digital Weekly;5/23/2014, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p18
The author offers insights on the way U.S. President Barack Obama responded to the evidence of malpractice at some hospitals of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- President Wins Key support in battle for health reform. Young, Jeffrey // Hill;5/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 53, p1
Information about the topic discussed at the meeting between U.S. President Barack Obama and the health-related industry groups is presented.
- Northerners making their voices heard. Cano, Angele // Hub (Hay River, NT);11/30/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p3
The article offers information on an annual meeting of the Tribal Leaders of Northwest Territories and the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama over the Keystone XL pipeline project, to be held in Washington D.C. in November 2011.
- White House Stages Conference on Conservation. // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;3/7/2012, p6
The article reports that U.S. President Barack Obama and members of his Cabinet called in the White House Conference on Conservation to engage with conservation leaders from the 50 states.
- Barking at Seals. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;10/ 7/2010, p2
A photograph showing U.S. President Barack Obama speaking at the 2010 Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit in Washington, D.C., is presented.
- Obama in NYC Thursday. Boyd, Herb // New York Amsterdam News;4/22/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 17, p3
The article offers information on the press conference with U.S. President Barack Obama on April 22, 2010 in New York City.
- Health Policy as Political Theater. Walsh, Kenneth T. // U.S. News Digital Weekly;2/26/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p4
The article discusses the U.S. Healthcare Summit led by U.S. President Barack Obama in an effort to find compromise on the one trillion U.S. dollar budget proposed by the Democrats in a 10-year overhaul. The author believes that the Summit clearly illustrated the division between the political...