Swift opposes 97,000-lb proposal
- SETA reintroduction would let states raise Interstate weight limits for trucks. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/ 7/2011, p1
The article focuses on the announcement of the Coalition for Transportation Productivity (CTP) about the reintroduction of the Safe and Efficient Transportation Act (SETA) in the U.S. House of Representatives by Representatives Mike Michaud and Jean Schmidt as House Resolution (HR) 763. It says...
- TTMA report. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p37
Information about the TTMA Annual Convention, which elected new officers and approved a series of recommended practices for tank manufacturers, that was held in Orlando, Florida on April 21-24, 2010 is presented.
- Tank Conference writes recommendations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p48
The article reports that the Tank Conference reviewed a series of technical bulletins and recommended practices during the 2012 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA).
- TTMA Tank Conference convenes. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p39
Photographs of attendees to the annual convention of the Truck and Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) held in Tucson, Arizona in 2009 are presented.
- Maple at TTMA. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p32
Highlights the panel discussion at the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association's annual convention in Indian Wells, California. Purpose of the event; Information on the panelists; Factors that are important to motor carriers according to the panelists.
- TTMA rallies in Alamo City. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p26
The article presents the highlights of the 65th Annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association convention held from April 30-May 3, 2008 at the La Cantera Resort in San Antonio, Texas. Among the topics discussed during the event included the outlook for trailer demand, an analysis of the global...
- Circling the wagons. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p20
The article discusses the highlights of the 67th annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention held in Tucson, Arizona from April 29 to May 3, 2009. According to the article, there has been a decline in overall attendance. During the event, the association's officers for the...
- TTMA convention reflects the strength of the trailer market. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/ 2/2013, p1
The article presents highlights of the 71st annual convention of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) held at the Grand Hotel Marriot Resort in Point Clear, Alabama, from April 24 to April 27, 2013. Attended by 431 enthusiasts, the annual convention featured panelists from some of...
- CTP applauds legislators for backing higher weight limit on Interstate highways. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p11
The article reports that the Coalition for Transportation Productivity has commended Representatives Jean Schmidt of Ohio and Steve Kagen of Wisconsin for encouraging fellow members of the House Committee on Agriculture to support The Safe and Efficient Transportation Act that would allow a...