Expo Gives Insight to Food Trends
- At conference truth is told of Sodexho, MMS merger. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/06/97, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p34
Reports on the 1997 national conference of the Society for Foodservice Management held in Seattle, Washington. Food services issues addressed at the event; Speakers; Reaction on the announcement of a proposed merger between Sodexho USA and Marriott Management Services; Event highlights.
- Strategic imperatives take top biling at Sodexho confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/07/97, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p66
Features the highlights of the seminar sponsored by Sodexho USA. Seminar's focus on the four strategic imperatives in foodservice; Speakers; Major topics raised by the company's employees.
- Elevating the College Dining Experience Using Half the Space. // Food Management;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p32
The article announces that the foodservice program, Food on Demand, of Sodexo Inc. has received the Best Concept Award from the journal for management.
- Leading NACUFS into the 21st century. Michaelides, Stephen // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p28
Profiles Jim Korner, executive director for university services at Seattle Pacific University in Washington, and president of the National Asssociation of College & University Food Services (NACUFS). Roles and responsibilities at the university; Affiliations; Goals for NACUFS; Views on college...
- Sodexho forms student board, debuts campus program at U.S. college accounts. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p26
Reports on the formation of a student board of directors at the Campus Services Division of food service operator Sodexho USA in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Number of students in the board; Features of the Customenu; Understanding of customers' needs, tastes and preferences.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p28
Reports developments on the food service sector in the U.S. Inclusion of Sodexho USA in "Black Professional" magazine's list of top companies for African Americans; Award received by the company; Availability of the Certified Specialist of Wine study guide in the Web site of the Society of Wine...
- Contractors Sustain Strong Growth. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p90
The article presents the highlights of the contract census related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Overall, the 47 companies in the census grew 9.9 percent in 2007, totaling $30.8 billion in revenue. Both Sodexo and Compass Group reported double-digit growth, with Sodexo's revenue rising...
- Sodexho rewards culinary excellence. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p22
Reports on the culinary honors given at Sodexho USA's 1996 managers' conference held in Boston, Massachusetts. Top award given to the New England Experience; Winning chefs; Other awards given.
- Sodexho, Gardner Merchant adjusting to new `marriage'. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;2/20/95, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the adjustment process following the merger of the Sodexho and Gardner Merchant companies. Minimal change in terms of product, service and operations; Ironing out of fine points; Arrangements in different countries.