The good, the bad, and the ugly
- EVENTS. // Commercial Motor;1/13/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5111, p32
Presents the schedule of events of interest to trucking companies in Great Britain from January 2005 to June 2005. Working time directive seminar sponsored by the Freight Transport Association; Fleet efficiency seminar presented by Fuelchamp; Fleet Safety Forum in Edinburgh, England.
- Replenishment will steer market in the right direction, Stu MacKay predicts. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/1/2014, p13
The article focuses on the bullish outlook for the trailer parts aftermarket in North America for 2014. It mentions a forecast from Stu MacKay, president of market research and consulting firm MacKay & Co., of a 3.3% market increase, his remark on the uncertainty with the truck-buying public...
- EVENTS. // Commercial Motor;10/7/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5100, p36
Presents information on the seminars and training events for truck drivers in Great Britain scheduled for October to December 2004. Fleet Safety Forum Seminars; RHA National Training.
- BUSINESS CONNECTIONS. // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;1/17/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p23
Presents a schedule of meetings and related events in the trucking industry in Nevada from January to February 2005. Business Alliance Network of Nevada meeting; Women's Chamber of Commerce's New Member Forum; National Association of Women in Construction meeting; Nevada State Bank and Consumer...
- Engaging Students, Inspiring Creativity, Preparing for the Future-Microsoft's Innovative Education Forum, July 28-29. // NSTA Express;4/4/2011, p3
The article offers information on the U.S. Innovative Education Forum (IEF), for engaging innovative educators and school community with an aim of improving skills of teaching and learning, to be hosted on July 28-29, 2011 at the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington.
- CMS to Host Special Open Door Forum on Surety Bonds. // Aging News Alert;3/13/2009, p16
The article offers information about an open door forum on the requirement for suppliers of Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) to post a surety bond of $50,000 to be hosted by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on March 17, 2009.
- Report from the 19th IFPAC/PAT Initiative Conference. Ciurzak, Emil W. // Spectroscopy;Mar2005, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p40
Highlights the 19th International Forum for Process Analysis and Control, held on January 10-13, 2005 in Arlington, Virginia. Attendees; Topics discussed; Sponsors for the event.
- Rx for ailing system? Lutz, Marc // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/22/2009, Issue 324026, p1
The article offers information on the organization California Health Care Coalition's first Annual Central Valley Health Forum to be held at the Fresno Convention Center Exhibit Hall III in Fresno, California.
- Joint Service Exceptional Family Member Forum Provides Assistance. Thompson, Coleman // All Hands;Apr2009, Issue 1105, p11
Information on various activities at the 12th annual Joint Services Exceptional Family Member Forum and Resource Expo, which was organized by the Joint Services Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Committee of Hampton Roads in Newport News, Virginia, is presented.