- THE PEOPLE MANAGEMENT BEST STAND AWARDS. // People Management;9/6/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p60
The article reports on the best large stand award won by JPMorgan Invest at the 2006 annual exhibition of "People Management" magazine.
- From Terror To Technology. // Best's Review;Jan2002, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p12
Highlights the insurance conference of PricewaterhouseCoopers in New York. Attention on commercial lines losses following the terrorist attack; Investment of insurers on electronic commerce; Concentration on risk management.
- PwC agrees to boost funding of pension plan by $264 million. Geisel, Jerry // Business Insurance;10/7/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p44
Reports the addition of capital to underfunded pension plan by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in Washington. Relevance of the plan to agreement with the Pension Benefit Guaranty Group; Terms and conditions of the agreement; Correlation of the deal from early warning program of the insurance company.
- PWC launches DB pensions risk analytics product. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;7/4/2013, p6
The article offers information on the Skyval product models pension scheme from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PWC).
- BXL goes into administration. Wiggins, Kaye // Third Sector;1/31/2012, Issue 692, p7
The article announces that Birmingham, England-based education and training charity, BXL Services, has come under the administration of PricewaterhouseCoopers because of a pensions deficit and a loss of service-delivery contracts.
- Pensions Continue Lowering Assumptions. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Advisor News;2013, p26
The article reports on the decline in median discount rate of pension plans in the U.S. in 2012, according to an analysis by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- JP Morgan Invest launches share plan modelling tool. Golding, Nick // Employee Benefits;Jun2008, p13
The article reports that an online modelling tool is launched by JP MORGAN Invest. This is designed to help employees who are members of a share scheme to create informed decisions on how to manage their shares at maturity stage. Employees select the type of plan they are in then type in their...
- Looking Ahead. Manganaro, John // Plan Sponsor;May2014, p10
The article focuses on the impact of poor levels of employee financial wellness and education on defined contribution (DC) retirement plan outcomes, according to Kent Allison, partner and national practice leader of Employee Financial Education practice of business services company...
- A Magic Moment. Tennant, Thomas // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Oct2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p23
Reports on the strategy used by PricewaterHouseCoopers of New York City to get its more than a thousand interns to accept offers of employment with the company. Holding of a conference at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida; Award won by the conference.