North West Region
- Institute News. // Management Services;Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p32
This paper presents updates relating to the Institute of Management Services as of April 2003. The Council of Management meeting was held at Stowe House in Lichfield, England on January 31, 2003. In the absence of the chairman, Harry Downes, the deputy chairman John Lucey presided. Advertising...
- North West Region. // Management Services;Spring2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the 36th Regional Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Management Services held on January 13, 2007 in London, England. The Chairman reported that it had been a satisfactory year for the North West England Region. The treasurer reported that the region's activities...
- Advice On How To Keep Clashes From Growing As The Assets Grow. Diekmann, Frank J. // Credit Union Journal;4/26/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p6
Presents advice to keep the clashes of credit unions grow as the assets grow. Requirements for a successful organizational change; Importance of transformational change because it means mindset shifts and a shift in business paradigm; Need of credit unions to outline the dissatisfaction with...
- Whoâ€™s who in the IMS. // Management Services;Spring2014, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p6
The article announces the hiring of Kevan Kelly as Institute of Management Services Council of Management member.
- Success through partnership. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec97, Issue 7, p23
Focuses on the first joint conference of the British Junior Chamber and the Institute of Administrative Management (IAM), organized by the Kirklees Chamber. Keith Bottomley's introduction to the conference; Balanced diet of opportunities offered by the conference; Topics discussed at the...
- Money Managers Emphasize SMA Process. Pizzani, Lori // Money Management Executive;6/16/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p1
Focuses on a media conference in New York which detailed how the separately managed accounts consulting process works. Driving factor to the growth of managed account market; Decline in assets within separately managed accounts in the first quarter of 2003. INSET: AIMing for a Fresh Approach.
- 3rd International Organizational Behaviour Teaching Conference. // Asia Pacific Journal of Management;Apr1994, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p147
The article focuses on the 3rd International Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference. This conference was held from 14th to 17th December 1994 in Dunedin, New Zealand. Management teachers and concerned people were invited in the conference to affirm and explore organizational...
- Calendar of Events. // Organization Development Journal;Winter2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p105
A calendar of conferences for the U.S. area in October 2008 to October 2009 is presented including OD Network Annual Conference, American Psychological Association Annual Conference and Organizational Development Network Annual Conference.
- EIASM Workshop on Organisational Change & Development in Transitional Countries. // Journal for East European Management Studies;2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p381
Information about several papers discussed at a conference on organizational change and development in transitional countries is presented. It mentions that the papers' general meaning was both conceptual and empirical and one paper supplied an enlightening presentation and demonstration of...