Molecular Biology and Therapeutics in Musculoskeletal Oncology
- CONFERENCE CALENDAR. // Oncology Nursing Forum;May2006, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p662
Presents a calendar of conferences about oncology in the U.S. in 2006. 12th Annual Perspectives in Breast Cancer in Boston, Massachusetts from October 6 to 7; International Union Against Cancer World Cancer Congress in Washington D.C. from July 8 to 12; Eighth Annual Lynn Sage Breast Cancer...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Oncology Exchange;Aug2011, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p36
A calendar of international medical meetings from September to December 2011 is presented which include the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress, the 10th International Cancer Symposium, and the 1st Annual Best of Oncology conference.
- ESMO 12th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer. Brown, Vanessa; Dua, Sascha Miles // Advances in Oncology;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p14
Information on the issues discussed at the 12th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer sponsored by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) which was held on June 30 to July 3, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain is presented. Topics explored include the results of the Phase III clinical trials...
- U.S. Bone and Joint Initiative-Sponsored Summit Issues Findings. // ACA News (American Chiropractic Association);May2012, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p7
No abstract available.
- GPs muscle in on a new vocation. // New Zealand Doctor;3/10/2010, p14
The article offers information on the 2010 New Zealand Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine conference to be held in Auckland from March 26 to 30.
- Announcements. // European Spine Journal;May2010, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p870
The article presents several developments related to the field of spine. The Musculoskeletal Disorders in Primary Care Research Congress will be held from October 11-13, 2010 in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The OARS World Congress on Osteoarthritis will be held from September 23-26, in Brussels,...
- SYMPOSIUM EXPLORES DISPARITIES. // AAOS Now;Jul2010, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p43
Information about the AAOS/ORS/ABJS Musculoskeletal Healthcare Disparities Research Symposium held on May 6-7, 2010 in Alexandria, Virginia is presented.
- PREMUS 2007. // Occupational Hazards;Jul2007, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p18
The article provides information on PREMUS 2007, the Sixth International Scientific Conference on Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders, which is being held in Boston, Massachusetts. The event serves as a forum for musculoskeleral health research, which emphasizes the prevention...
- Highlights of the annual scientific meeting of the 19th congress of the European society of musculoskeletal radiology (ESSR) 2012. Campbell, Rob // Skeletal Radiology;Jan2013, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p155
The article discusses the highlights of the annual scientific meeting of the 19th Congress of the European Society Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR) held in Innsbruck, Austria in June 2012. The event was attended by more than 500 registrants from countries such as Europe, the Middle East, the...