TechSpin: Old Media Still Struggles With Web
- Sooner or Later, All of You Will Pay. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/26/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 40, p3
Information on the Broadcasting & Cable/Mutichannel News 2009 OnScreen Media Summit that was held at the Edison Ballroom in New York on October 21, 2009 is presented. The event highlights topics on payment in viewing the online video site and the impact of the deal between cable operator Comcast...
- DIARY. // New Media Age;3/11/2004, p39
Presents a schedule of conventions in the mass media sector in Great Britain from March to May 2004. Powerful Case Studies of Effective Online Direct Response Advertising; How to Make Digital Marketing Pay in 2004; 6th Cambridge Enterprise Conference.
- Marketing the future of TV. Stevens, Jon // Televisual;Oct2001, p11
Highlights the 2001 Promax mass media conference in Great Britain. Objectives of the conference; Key factors of a good conference.
- Meet Diller, Eisner and Wright at MEET. Karlgaard, Rich // Forbes Asia;9/18/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p22
The article offers information on the MEET 2006 conference to be held in Beverly Hills, California on October 24 and 25, 2006.
- Head to Miami for sun, surf, and new media. Mitchell, Greg // Editor & Publisher;May2007, Vol. 140 Issue 5, p9
The article offers information on the Interactive Media Conference and Trade Show presented by the periodical "Editor & Publisher" and sister publication "Mediaweek" to be held in Miami, Florida from May 23 to 24, 2007.
- Google's Daisley joins speakers at nma Live online video conference. // New Media Age;11/12/2009, p06
The article offers information on the nma Live conference to be held at the Hesperia London Victoria hotel in London, England on November 20, 2009.
- Moonves Set for OnScreen Summit. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/10/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 19, p4
The article offers information on the 2010 OnScreen Media Summit to be held in New York City on October 28, 2010.
- Post-9â„11 Media Coverage of International News. Yousef, Asma // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Aug2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p96
Highlights the Pew International Journalism Program Conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Theme of the conference; Programs and activities; Impact of the September 11 terrorists attack on the international news habits and interest of Americans.
- Foreword. Carisson, Ulla // NORDICOM Review;Sep2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1/2, p5
The article provides information on the 15th Nordic Conference for Mass Communication Research held on August 11-13, 2002 in Reykjavik, Iceland.