Directions for Future Research
- Introduction. Gray, Martha L.; Pearle, Andrew D. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Feb2009 Supplement 1, Vol. 91-A Issue S1, p1
Information about several papers discussed at a symposium sponsored by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons on computer-assisted orthopedic surgery topics is presented. Topics include macromolecular imaging of cartilage, chondal lesions, and knee degeneration. The symposium featured...
- Society News. // AAOS Now;May2012, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p49
The article offers news briefs for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS). The Cervical Spine Research Society (CSRS) is accepting scientific abstracts to be presented at the 2012 annual meeting. The Hip Society Rothman-Ranawat Traveling Fellowship will entertain four orthopaedic...
- Physician/company ties draw close look by audience, media. Stommen, Jim // Biomedical Business & Technology;Jun2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p10
The article discusses the highlights of the 2008 annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) that was held in Rosemont, Illinois. According to the meeting attendees, there has seen an increase in interest in concerns over physician-industry relationships. Media...
- Fitness findings. // American Fitness;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p13
Presents some of the topics covered at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons' 63rd annual meeting. Women athletes' high risk for knee injuries; Need for better safety gear for in-line skating; Wrist exercises that help prevent or decrease the median nerve pressure responsible for carpal...
- CSDP helps advance orthopaedics. // AAOS Now;Feb2011, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p48
The article offers information on the annual Clinician Scholar Development Program of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Research Development Committee in 2011.
- Disclose, document all off-label use, attorney says. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Jul2009, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p44
The article discusses the highlights of a symposium held at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 76th Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada, from February 25 to 28, 2009.
- Young investigators sought. // AAOS Now;Nov2011, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p44
The article offers information on the 2012 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)/Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) Research Symposium to be held on May 9-11, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois wherein AAOS is sponsoring five Young Investigator participants.
- AAOS sponsors comparative effectiveness research symposium. // AAOS Now;May2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p12
The article offers information on the symposium concerning comparative effectiveness research (CER) sponsored by American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) from May 19-21, 2011 in Washington D.C.
- Holtz to Bring The Fighting Spirit to AAOS Meeting. // Orthopedic Design & Technology;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p62
The article offers information on the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual Meeting to be held at the San Diego Convention Center in California from February-19, 2011.