A SYMPOSIUM ON THE MANAGEMENT OF A DENTAL PRACTICE
- Implant Dentistry at the Focus of Liability Lawsuits. Figgener, Ludger; Kleinheinz, Johannes // International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Implants;May/Jun2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p382
Purpose: In recent years, the growing readiness on the part of dental patients to take legal action has resulted in an increasing number of medical liability lawsuits. The aim of this retrospective analysis was to highlight aspects of these lawsuits of special significance, to subject them to...
- PLUS symposium on D&O draws 1,200 to New York. // Business Insurance;2/23/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p20
The article presents information about symposiums related to executives' liability insurance (D & O). It states that more than 1,200 people attended Professional Liability Underwriting Society D & O Symposium, which was held from February 11-12, 2004 in New York. Underwriters, brokers and other...
- Hospital's apology ends contentious litigation. // Healthcare Risk Management;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p30
A hospital president's impromptu apology immediately ended a highly publicized lawsuit involving a celebrity. The case illustrates the power of saying "I'm sorry," even when the litigation is far along. âˆŽ The hospital president apologized on the spur of the moment. âˆŽ There had been no...
- I never dreamed my malpractice trial would end like this. Haswell, John N. // Medical Economics;03/09/98, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p51
Offers information on a malpratice lawsuit involving the patient Vivian Andrews and John N. Haswell, M.D. Background information on Haswell's profession; Indepth look at Andrews idea to have a vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC); What the procedure would involved; Details on the lawsuit.
- Chief Bankruptcy Judges to Speak on Real Estate Issues. // Bankruptcy & Insolvency Litigation;Spring2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p28
The article offers information on the Section of Litigation Annual Conference which will be held in Miami, Florida on April 13 to 15, 2011.
- DTCI Annual Conference. // Indiana Lawyer;11/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p28
The article offers information on the Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI) Annual Conference to be held at French Lick, Indiana on November 17-18, 2011.
- ADA New Dentist Conference Set for June. // NYSDA NEWS;Feb2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p13
The article offers information on the 21st New Dentist Conference by the American Dental Association to be held in Portland, Oregon, from June 21 to 23, 2007.
- Meetings. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);May95, Vol. 126 Issue 5, p560
Announces the schedule and venue of meetings in dentistry. Ninth National Conference on the Young Dentist; Annual science session of the Hispanic Dental Association; Annual session of the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology.
- 100th FDI Annual World Dental Congress! // IDA Times;Jul2012, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p3
The article offers information on the FDI 100th Anniversary Annual World Dental Congress (AWDC) to be held in Hong Kong, China from August 29, 2012 to September 1, 2012.